Romance Dawn

Wealth, Fame, Power... Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer.

And his dying words drove countless souls to the seas. "You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place. Now you just have to find it!"

These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater then they've ever dated to imagine!

This is the time known as...

The Great Pirate Era!

No One POV

On an island, multiple people were in a restaurant, laughing, eating and drinking. But there were only men.

The whole restaurant was in a good mood and at the counter, they was a red haired man with a young black haired boy next to him.

"Shanks, take me on your next expedition! I want to be a pirate, too!"the young boy asked Shanks about becoming a pirate, leading to the man to laugh at him.

"Forgot, you're not cut out for!" Shanks said and Luffy gasp. "What?!"

A blond man then spoke to the boy, "Luffy! Knowing how to swim well is not enough to become a pirate!"

"I'm a good fighter too! My wrists are real guns too!" Luffy then punches the air with a smile.

"Hide then..." Shanks said with a teasing, a annoyed face and eating without a care.

Luffy turns to him, offended, "What's that tone?!" He shouts at Shanks.

"You're too young to be useful, kid!" another man said with a piece of meat in hand.

"You're the same age as my kid!" the blond man from before said. Luffy turns to him and shouts once again, "I'm not a kid anymore! I'm a man!"

"Come on, don't get mad. Here, drink some apple juice." Shanks push a glass of apple juice next to Luffy. The boy then take it with a smile, "Great! Thanks!" He drinks it and Shanks hit the table before bursts in laughing, "You see you're just a kid!"

Luffy glares at him, "You tricked me Shanks!" The whole restaurant except Luffy laugh while a green haired woman looks at Luffy with a small smile, cleaning a glass.

Suddenly, someone barges in the bar and all eyes were on this person, "Hi everyone!" a man said before he walks in, "Hey, it's swarming with pirates here. A real competition for bewildered faces."

He walks to the counter and the woman goes, greetings him, "Welcome."

"We are mountain brigands. Don't worry, we're not here to loot you. We just want to buy a dozen barrels of rum." The man said then the woman offered them an smile.

"I'm so sorry. We've run out of rum."

"Ah yes? Strange isn't it? Don't tell me those pirates ordered water."

"Precisely, I served them all my rum." She explains to the man.

Shanks spoke, "You will excuse us! We took all the rum it seems! Sorry!"

Pure Beautyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें