Chapter Six

Chapter Six (Ciel)

Sebastian and I stayed outside a little longer. We watched the moon as it rose up to the sky. I noticed that the moonlight cast a spotlight on Sebastian. He looks so handsome in his black tailored suit. His red eyes seemed to glow as the moon shined upon them.

"Something wrong, bocchan?", Sebastian asked startling me.

"Um I. . n-no", I replied feeling myself blush as I looked away.

"Your really cute", he said with a low chuckle.

"I am not cute!! I am a boy!! Boys aren't cute! They are handsome or sexy!! I AM NOT CUTE!!", I yelled as I pouted.

"Heh but I can't help it. You're too cute for your own good. The way you blush and the way you pout.." he explained as he looked directly in my eyes. "I'm trying my best not to take you right now." Sebastian said with a grin that told me he isn't lying.

"Well I--",

"SEBAS-CHAN!!!", Grell's voice interrupted me.

"Ugh.." Sebastian said to himself as Grell attached himself to his arm.

"Sooo! What are we doing now?" He asked staring into Sebastian's eyes.

This reaper is making me pissed. Sebastian is mine now. My boyfriend! My butler! My lover? But I guess lovers have to actually 'make love' to each other in order to be each others lover. 

"Get off me, heathen." Sebastian replied as he pushed Grell away then he looked over at me. "What are we doing, bocchan?" he asked me with his eye brow cocked.

"I don't know."  I said looking at the ground, "I wish you'd do me.." I didn't realize what I said out loud..

Not until I heard Sebastian chuckling and Grell whining about Sebastian being his. No, Sutcliff, he's mine! That's when Sebastain pinned me against the wall leaning forward until I felt his hot breath against my lips.

"Is that a order, bocchan?" he whispered as he ran his tongue along my lips.

"I.. uh I don't...", I began until Sebastian plunged his tongue in my mouth.

He held my hands in his squeezing them gently as he kissed me roughly with so much force. His tongue would run along my teeth and the roof of my mouth. I mostly stood there and copied his tongue. This is only the second time I've ever kissed. The first was with him earlier. I have no idea what I am doing.

Am I doing any of this right? Does he like this? Does he want me to do something?

I decided to try something as I felt like I was just a dead body. I took his tongue and I sucked on his hard. It must have did something for him because he groaned and nipped at my tongue in response. That's when he decided to part our lips. There was nothing left connecting us but a string of our mixed saliva.

"Heh if you want me do something for you, bocchan, you know what do to." Sebastain whispered as he was barely out of breath.

I, however was breathing heavily trying to catch the little breath I had left. I did know what I have to do. I have to order him. He does anything I order him to do.

"Sebastian, I want you to make love to me." I said biting my bottom lip, "And this is a order!" I said hauling on my serious poker face, avoiding his gaze.

I heard Sebastian chuckle. I looked up in his direction to see him staring down at me with heavy lidded eyes. He wants this to, just as much as I. I watched as he knelt down on one knee and put a hand over his heart saying the words that make my heart flutter every single time:

"Yes, MY lord."

I love hearing him calling me his lord. That was all he needed to say to make me happy. I was jumping for joy on the inside. And the fact that Grell was standing behind Sebastian witnessing everything we just did and said made me the happiest thirteen year old on the planet.

---------------------------------------------------------

Please comment, vote & follow me

Are you a Black Butler fan?

Be my best friend!?!?!

Who's your favorite Black butler ship?

Love you guys Xoxoxoxxx