Chapter Five

Chapter Five (Sebastian)

"Heh you have a way with kids", Ciel said with a small smile.

"So it seems", I replied taking a glance behind me. Where Grell and the young boy disappeared to.

"I meant what I said earlier. . don't ever do that again", Ciel said staring up at me in anger. I could see the tears in his eyes.

"Could you be jealous, bocchan?", I asked with a chuckle.

"What? N-no! Why would I be jealous of my butl--",

I cut him off as I slammed my hands on either side of his face.

"Let me guess. . a bug?", he asked with thick sarcasm in his voice.

"No, I just wanted you to shut up for a moment", I replied smirking.

"Why y--",

I cut him off again but this time it was by my lips. I softly pecked his lips. I could see and already feel the heat radiating off of him. He pulled me closer to my surprise. I could feel that he wanted more but he didn't know what to do. He is only thirteen.

My hands rested on his hips pulling him closer. I slowly moved my lips against his, he caught soon enough. He started to kiss me hungrily and I shoved him hard against the wall, making him squeak in surprise.

"Heh, bocchan, you were jealous", I said in a low voice as I chuckled.

"And if I was?", he asked breathing heavily.

"Then I guess I'll just have to show you how much--", I stopped mid-sentence not sure if I should finish.

How much I love you. .

Should I say that? Do I even mean it?

"How much you what?", Ciel asked in confusion.

"Nothing", I replied smiling.

"I command you to finish that sentence, Sebastian", Ciel demanded in anger.

"Very well, my lord. . I guess I'll have to show you just how much I love you", I said with a smile.

"You. . you love me?", he asked surprised.

"Why else would I have stuck with you for this long?", I asked with a smirk.

"Because you want my soul", he said looking at the ground.

"Yes, that I do", I replied.

Ciel looked up at me surprised and hurt. I cupped his cheeks in my hands that were bigger even then his small baby like face. He's so cute.

"I want your soul, your body, your smile that you don't use often enough, your laugh, your heart and. . your love", I said looking into his eyes.

"For a demon your really sappy, you know that?", Ciel said with a smile as tears fell down his cheeks.

The tears made his cheeks shine and glisten in the moonlight. I know they were happy tears though. I don't ever want to hurt him again.

"Yes, bocchan, love does that to you. . so I've heard", I replied smiling.

I leaned and kissed him passionately on the lips. I licked his lips teasingly then hauled away letting him think about that for a moment.

"S-sebastian?",

"Yes, bocchan?", I replied.

"Would you like to be more then my butler?", he asked looking at his feet.

"Yes, I would", I replied smiling.

"Will you be?", he asked blushing.

"Heh I will always be your lovely devoted butler. . but I would love to be your something more", I replied as I lightly ruffled his hair.

"And? What would that be?", he asked. He's so cute with his face all red and even the tips of his ears are red.

"I will be. . well I think its called either boyfriend or  lover. So that is what I am to you", I replied with a smile.

"Don't you um. . have to make love to me in order to be my lover?", he asked shyly.

I didn't think I would ever see the great Ciel Phantomhive shy. It makes him extremely cute and irresistible.

"Indeed", I replied with a chuckle.

"Would you um--",

"Shh, bocchan, no need to rush", I said as I placed my finger over his lips.

I slowly ran my thumb over his small plump lips. They are so kissable. I could kiss them all day, everyday. I would if he let me. I really wanted to make love to Ciel but he is only thirteen. He is to young.

But if he really wants it I will give it to him. He is my master and I am but his slave. He's my king and I am but one of his many knights. He is my master and I am his devoted butler. And I am his one hell of a butler.

-----------------------------------------------------

Please comment, vote & follow me

Are you a Black Butler fan?

Be my best friend!?!?!

Who's your favorite Black butler ship?

Love you guys Xoxoxoxxx