Chapter One

Chapter One (Ciel)

After I had some tea and a delicious breakfast, courtesy of Sebastian. I couldn't stop thinking about the large amount of coffins being delivered to the abbey the Queen mentioned.

"Hm coffins", I mumbled out loud, apparently loud enough for Sebastian to hear me.

"Yes, coffins bocchan. Shall we ask Undertaker about them?", he asked with a small smile pulled across his luscious lips.

What!? I have to stop this nonsense!!

"Yes. Ready the carriage, Sebastian", I commended.

Sebastian smirked as he kneeled down on one knee and placed his hand over his heart, like always.

"Yes, my lord."

~~~

We finally arrived outside of Undertaker's place. It was a dark and dreary as always. Sebastian opened the door making a low creaking sound as it slowly opened.

"I'm coming in, Undertaker", I warned as I stepped inside.

Once I walked in and looked around there were, of course, coffins everywhere. Just as I expected. I saw Undertaker standing in front of a coffin with his back facing me. I heard his low, creepy chuckle vibrating off the walls. But it didn't sound the same.

"Welcome, welcome."  the voice said as it continued to chuckle. I got a shiver running down my spine along with a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Not good.

"I have a favor to ask, Undertaker", I said as I heard Sebastian slowly close the door. He was standing directly behind me as he always does.

"Hm? In that case. .", slowly he began to turn around, I was shock at the person I found who isn't Undertaker, "Give me a prime romance I have longed for!!", Grell yelled as he ran towards Sebastian with open arms.

Sebastian quickly dodged and Grell ended up with his face smashed into the wall. He groaned as he rubbed his face his hands smeared the blood running from his nose.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance at his stupidity. When will he ever learn? Sebastian does not like him in that way, or at all for that matter.

"Grell!?", I said shocked as stared at him as he gave me a smile and chuckled.

"Hello, my lord", a voice said from behind me. I turned around to see no other then. .

"Undertaker?", I asked as I looked over seeing him in a big glass vase? It looks like a vase type or an urn maybe.

Yes a urn is better wording since this place is filled with coffins there's bound to be urns as well.

"This idiot told me he wasn't afraid of grim reapers, so I buried him in this urn full of salt", Grell explained as he put a hand on his hip glaring at Undertaker.

"Oh, I just love this heavenly sensation of all the moisture in my body being sucked out of my skin", Undertaker said looking at Grell with a smile and that creepy laugh I have come to know.

"Its quite a dangerous game though, don't you think?", Sebastian asked as he covered his mouth with his hand, probably trying to stifle a laugh or something.

"What are you doing here!?", I ask turning towards Grell and ignoring Undertaker about to answer Sebastian's question.

"Well you see. . Will's been having me do a bit of investigating. But there was no information I could form plus I eventually got tired, hungry and sleepy. Sooo I took a nap on a flowerbed, next thing I knew I find myself here stuffed in a coffin", Grell explained with a simple shrug as if it was nothing, like a everyday thing.

"Eh!?", I said not understanding. Who would just shove a sleeping person in a coffin!? Grell sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"Perhaps I shouldn't have stopped breathing while I slept?", he looked over batting his eyes at Sebastian," I was waiting for a prince to walk along and wake me with a kiss maybe even. . some tongue?", Grell said as he puckered his lips stepping towards Sebastian.

I felt a twang of jealously spring through me. Wait what jealousy? Well its the only thing I could describe it as.

Sebatsian rolled his eyes as he placed his hand over Grell's face and gave a small squeeze before pushing his face away. His actions did happen to make me smile now.

"What are you investigating?", Sebatsian asks completely ignoring Grell's aimless flirting. I couldn't help but chuckle as Grell pouted.

"Oh! We've had some Cinematic Records stolen lately", Grell said as he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"Cinematic Records?", I asked confused. The name is familiar but I can't remember what it was exactly.

"Not something a idiotic kid like you need ato know", Grell said with a chuckle. I was about to argue when Sebastian cur in ignoring Grell completely.

"They are reels of film containing memories of persons life. Grim reapers, such as Grell, extract them from in the To-Die list, replay them then decide of they shall live or die", Sebastian explained giving me a smile. Its a different smile form his regular ones. But why?

"Just so we're clear here, you measly humans, meaning you Ciel, cannot see them until you die", Grell explained as he smirked with his eyes closed. 

"Are Records even the sort of things that can be 'stolen'?", Sebastian asked cocking his eye brow.

"Mmm. . well they are stored in a library when they are not being used. The full pasts of people still living-- in other words everyone in the To-Die list: crimes and everything, but in the form of books", Grell explained as he looked between Sebastian, Undertaker and I.

"So they are books made in preparation for Doomsday", I said to no one in particular.

"That does ring a bell, doesn't it?", Sebastian asks me with a small smile.

He's referring to a while back. We heard a mention of Doomsday then as well. But of course in a different manor so to speak.

I pouted at Sebastian before turning towards the Undertaker again. He was chuckling as he took a lick of salt making me once again question his sanity.

"Undertaker, there is something I need your help with", I said as I raised a eye brows at his continuous licking of the salt around him in the big glass urn.

"Hu hu hu. . well you know the payment give me prime laughter", Undertaker said then looked behind me at a glaring Grell and Sebastian. "On second thought, I'll do just this one free of charge", he said with a nervous tone.

Is he really afraid of them?

Although I admit even I am afraid of Sebastian at times but Grell? Please! Hm, although I'll give him credit he did stuff Undertaker in a big urn full of salt, naked. That has to sting or something.

Now to get my head straightened away. I have to stop thinking of how sexy Sebastian would be shirtless or how his lips would taste or how I want him to---

Wait, what the--!? Gah! What is wrong with me!? Sebastian is my butler and my demon!

My demon? Is he mine at all for that matter?