Prologue

Prologue (Ciel)

"Its time to get up, young master", a familiar voice spoke with a low monotone tone.

The said voice, opened the curtains making the bright, burning sunlight shine through the window and into my eyes. I groaned as I hauled the blankets over my eyes, shielded from the annoying bright light.

"Heh bocchan.. you have to wake up", the voice said as they chuckled. I instantly realized the voice belongs to my butler, Sebastian Michaelis.

"Whatever for?", I asked as I rubbed at my eyes.

Once I looked up I saw that the light shining through framed Sebastian's face and gave a spotlight right on his tall, muscular body. I rubbed at my eyes in annoyance but when I looked up it was the exact same. He does look absolutely stunning, handsome even.

"Well, bocchan, it seems we have a message from the queen", Sebastian replied as he handed me a cup of hot and steamy, earl gray tea.

"We do?", I asked curiously.

"Sorry, my lord. You do", he rephrased as he handed me a thin enveloped letter with my name on it, sure enough.

It seems that the Queen, Sebastian and the other servants (Bard, Finny, Tanka, Snake and Mey-rin) are the only people who don't treat me like a kid. I'm thirteen not five.

I opened the envelope handing Sebastian my tea to hold as read it. It reads:

Dear Ciel Phantomhive,

I have gotten word that it seems some strange things have been happening at a abbey where they do so called 'cleansings' and other things. There have also been a large number of coffins being delivered there. I would very much like it if you and your noble butler were to investigate. Be safe and take care!

Love, The Queen

I reread it about three times. The location of this so called place was scribbled on the back. Hm cleansings eh? What's all that about?

Once your impure you can't be back to normal. Trust me I know. I'm impure or dirty is a better word.

"Cleansings huh? Sounds interesting", Sebatsian muttered as he handed me my tea again.

I took small sips as I watched a slow smile form upon Sebastian's plump, seductive lips.

Wait what!?

Plump!? Seductive!? What is wrong with me!?

-------------------------------------------------------

Please comment, vote and follow me!

Whenever you see this ~~~ is means time skip, ok?

Okie dokie!

I love you guys Xoxoxoxxx

Black butler fangirls and fanboys unite!!
If your a big fan of black butler please comment and be my best friend :D