Forever (Bel x Mammon): 1

Start from the beginning

"Yeah yeah, say whatever you want and just pay the money already." Bel didn't mind it at all so Fran was left with no way to argued. He gave up and finally buying the cake for Bel. After Bel got his hands on the cake he left the green hair kid alone.

"He really get on my nerves" Fran mumbled to himself.

The outing ended like that

After taking an hour finally Bel is now at the castle. The first one who saw him was Lussuria the maid(in which he claims to be one himself) and mother of varia. It seems like tonight is going to be another boring night.

"So, you finally arrived Bel." Lussuria said jokingly.

"Where are the others?" He asked for the others as soon as he saw Lussuria.

"Squalo is absent for the mission in Japan and boss is having the meeting with Vongola so he will be back tomorrow, I suppose." So it's going to be quiet for a week at least.

"Ah! And Levi is–"

"There's no need" Bel suddenly interrupted since he couldn't care less about him. Lussuria let out a little laugh after seeing his reaction.

'Well I can kind of predict that though' — thought Lussuria.

"Since tonight will only have me, Levi, Fran and you. What do you like to have for dinner?"

"Tonight I'm going to have dinner in my room and I already have food with me so don't bother cooking for me."

"Hmmm~ okay, if you want anything just let me know then"

"Okay" After he replied, he quickly ran up to his room. Left Lussuria with anxiety and worries.

In Bel's room

After closing the door and set up on the bed. He take the cake out of the box and place it on the bed. Then he began to cut it and divide it into eight pieces and arranged it on the plate. Then he place one plate in front of him and the other one opposite of him.

"Ushishishi ~ This one is for Mammon and this one is for the prince" He said happily while talking to the air in front of him as if someone is there.

"I pick  your favorite cake flavor, do you like it?" There is no answer to his question. Only silence was the answer.

"..."

"Hahaha, I guess your taste change since it's been a long time. But I still like this flavor no matter how much time have passed."

"..."

"Next time I will buy you a new flavor so don't be mad at me okay?"

"..."

"You know that I don't like it when you stayed quiet, did you not?" He started to get angry since there is no answer.

"..."

"I told you I don't like it! Why don't you just stop! Stop pretending like you can't hear me!" He raised his voice in anger.

"Just say something! If you don't like it then say something! Just anything but don't stay quiet like that! Please!" His voice is filled with anger but anger is not the only thing that can be detected from his voice. Pain and hopelessness were significant in his voice. Not long after, tears started to fall down and it won't stop.

"Why...why does it have to be you" He started to think of the past when Mammon is still alive. Wondering if it would be better if he were able to protect Mammon that day.

"I should have stay with you...I'm sorry Mammon, I'm truly sorry."

"If I beg you now would you come back?" He just hoping someone would answer yes but sadly it didn't happen.

That's when he remembered...

" Bel have you ever heard of a saying about forever?" Asked Mammon.

"Hm? What is that? Isn't it to be together forever?" Bel answered in confusion.

"Well, you are not wrong. But do you know it also have another way to interpret it."

...Mammon once said...

'forever didn't meant for people, it meant for memories

Once you die everything is over but memories will stayed with the people who live forever."

Back then I didn't understand the meaning of it. But now I understand it clearly than anyone. I guessed that's why I still remembered what you like and what you hate. But you forgot to mention one thing, Mammon.

You didn't tell me that it would be this painful.

But oddly enough I can't seem to hate you...

...even now I still love you.

and I will make it to forever.

I promise, just wait and see.

End.

Thank you for reading till the end

There might be some grammar mistakes since English is my second language. Anyway thx for reading this fan fic and do comment if you like it.

Bye