Chapter 1: Welcome to Utah

Start from the beginning

When (Y/N) was sat there in the chair and he was holding a cup of coffee with his hand and feeling was shake little bit and make him turn his head to look outside and saw something make him was important for what he saw. There was a family couple walking by themselves a father, mother, and three children are walking and they both having a good time with it and then (Y/N) was thinking about his flashback past on his head.

(Y/N): "*My name is (Y/N) (L/N) Afton....and I am 18 year old....and this today is my runaway.*" He thought himself and drink a coffee up right away.

(Y/N): "*I was born from this city Utah when I was running away from this home and I...did something horrible past for what I done...and I felt guilty for what I did something stupid. Well, my father was the mechanism and he was the one who working and building the Animatronics for making them as a robots for what I heard of him is the biggest and highest also popular. Now I have a little brother and little sister....I have Evan and Elizabeth...these two are my siblings and our mother was dead for a long time ago and I misses her badly.*" He thought himself and look down at his coffee and saw his reflection of himself and then there was a growling coming from the coffee cup and then he saw the beast.

(Y/N): "*Sigh* He was sigh out and he heard the footsteps coming here and make him turn his head to look up and he saw the waitress was came here.

???1: "Here's your order, sweetie." She said.

(Y/N): "Oh, thanks." He said to her and make her lower the plate down on the table and make (Y/N) was start to eating the foods right away by himself and then (Y/N) just keep eating the foods and once he was done with it and he was sigh out and he thought.

(Y/N): "*Then one day my father was building a perfect place for the children to go there and that is called...Five Night At Freddy's Pizzeria and this is where my dad doing it and I watch al the children was got inside here and make them feeling fun and happy with enjoying peaceful also I had a friends and I was messing all everything around in Pizzeria. Something make me doesn't feel right for what I did something stupid and horrible at my brother Evan....he was been bite by Animatronic when I put him closer to it....I-I-I-It was my fault....I-I-It was my fucking fault. I-I-I-I-I should be the one who deserved to die.*" He thought himself and sigh out with flashback memory haunting at him.

(Y/N): "*I kill....I-I-I kill Evan...my brother...my little brother and Elizabeth was dead by the other animatronic...and my dad was blame me for what I did back there and I was feeling sadness and sorrow about what I did. One day later I start to running away and running away from this home Utah and I was running and keep running fast as I could got away from here.*" He thought himself and take the picture out of his jacket's pocket and make him turn his head to look at the picture of his own family...his siblings brother and sister.

Afton Family: "William/Father, (Y/N)/Elder Brother, Elizabeth/Sister, Evan/Little Brother

Afton Family: "William/Father, (Y/N)/Elder Brother, Elizabeth/Sister, Evan/Little Brother."

(Y/N): "...." He wasn't said anything and just stare at the picture of his own family and then he was sigh in deep and thought on his head.