Chapter 25 - Rewards

Start from the beginning

Her pulse fluttered under my tongue as I nipped her skin, fangs lengthening as instinct rode me to bite, to reclaim what was mine, to bind her to me and plant my young in her womb. She was mine, not theirs. Reason fought to resist heat-driven need, to abide by her decision, to keep the faith and trust she'd extended thus far.

"Yes, my lord," she murmured, with no hint of apology in her tone. She writhed her temping curves against me, rising to wrap her legs around me and tease me with her wet sex. "I did. I let them fuck my mouth, my cunt, and my ass to get the information you needed. And I got it... all of it."

Little vixen.

My growl vibrated. Black seidhr surrounded us as she taunted me, trying to goad me into fucking her needy little body. Tempted. Oh so tempted, I scraped my teeth over her skin. But I didn't bite.

Mist moaned as she writhed at each lick, each tease of my fangs.

My lips curled. They hadn't truly pleased her. As much as she tried, she couldn't hide her frustration from me. It was in every shudder, the press of her pebbled nipples, the flushed heat of her sex against me.

Yes, my kitten had taken their seed and secrets, but her body remained mine and I'd soon flush their scent from her with my own. Mine and Anna's. Yes, I'd make her work for her pleasure, make her pay for inciting my lusts and possessive need in the midst of my heat. Did she think I'd be mindless with it? I'd not let my Valkyrie top me from the bottom, the clever little cat.

"And what did you find out?" I asked as I ground my cocks against her, stilling her movements when she began to tremble. There'd be no orgasm for her yet... not for a while. She'd have to earn it.

Mist panted. "Leon is an arrogant ass, thinking he pulled one over on you. He did it deliberately to curry favour, as a test. Although he didn't say who, he thinks he's being recruited by another Apkallu lord who will raise him up in this lord's ranks. He expects to be gone before you figure it out, safe in another kingdom."

Once again, I allowed her to writhe against me. "Good girl, kitten. And what about the other demon's scent on you? The wolf?" I nipped her earlobe when she didn't answer immediately.

She groaned, but said, "Captain Dedrick of your palace guard."

I froze, muscles tensing as a blinding fury rose as a fiery wave. "He betrayed me?"

She shook her head. "Not willingly. Lamashtu has his pup, Stefan, and is holding him hostage to force Dedrick's compliance."

A swirling chaotic mix of emotion churned in my chest and I pushed it to the side to deal with later. Mist had uncovered the plot and found all the players. It was time to reward my bratty kitten and see if I could tempt her with how good it would be if she joined Anna and I as a true mate.

"You've done very well, kitten. So very well. I think you deserve a reward, don't you?"

She moaned, twisting in my grip as she ground her sex over my cocks. "Yes, yes please, my lord. Please fuck me hard with both your gorgeous, thick cocks. Stuff me full, please."

I chuckled. "I've spoiled you of late. You'll get what I give you, when I give it to you, do you understand my little toy?"

"Yes, my lord."

With my wings around her, I released her hair and dragged her up my body to bring her tight nipples to my mouth, biting first one, then the other and sucking the hard nub into my mouth as she clung to my hair. My prehensile cock teased her cunt, barely entering, as she squirmed, pleaded, and fisted my hair in her little hands. When she again trembled at the edge of orgasm, I stopped and brought her to the bed, turning her to put her on hands and knees straddling Anna's legs.

Mist's limbs shook as she looked to me, a question in her eyes.

"Bring Anna to orgasm, kitten. Lick her cunt the way you want to."