praising you (requested)

You were curled up in bed with Jennie as her lips moved passionately against your own.

Your hands were holding hers as she gave you the most incredible kisses you've ever had.

You're more than happy to lose yourself in her after the day that you had.

And with every kiss that you share, the make-out session only seems to get better and steamier.

However, as much as you loved it, there was something you craved.

You wanted more and you knew that Jennie would be more than happy to give it to you.

"Jennie," You whispered as you pulled away from the kiss.

"Yes, darling?"

"Please," You pleaded but Jennie just smirked as she kissed the corners of your lips.

"Tell me what you want me to do, sweet girl." She said.

"Praise me."

Jennie put her forehead on yours and the look in her eyes drove you wild.

You knew she was more than happy to do just what your heart desired.

"Anything for you, baby girl." She said before she began to trail kisses across your neck and brush her fingers against your thighs. "Tell me, darling. Who's mommy's good girl?"

"I am." You said breathlessly.

"That's exactly right." She said before she began to leave hickeys across your neck.

You let out a moan of her name, making her smile against your skin.

"Good girl."

You moaned again and moved your hips against hers, making her chuckle before she moved to kiss your chest.

"I love the sounds you make." She spoke. "And I love the way you move your body, baby girl. It's so sexy and so are you."

You could hardly control yourself.

She was already making you feel amazing just with her sweet kisses.

But adding the praise to it, hearing those words leave her lips, made you melt.

She knows what it does to you when she praises you and she always enjoys every second of it.

You tangled your fingers in her hair and kept saying her name.

"Just like that, my good girl."

You were practically putty in her hands and she knew it.

"You're just so pretty."

"Jennie," You sighed softly.

"You want me to keep going? You want me to praise you more, my pretty girl?"

You quickly nodded your head.

"Use your words. I know you can."

"Yes, Jennie, yes. Please, don't stop."

She smiled before she put her lips on yours.

She untied your shorts and pulled them off of your body, making the makeout even more steamy.

"That's my girl. You're like a dream."

You tilted your head back in bliss as she brushed her fingers across your skin, slipping them beneath your shirt.

"I just can't get enough of you." She whispered.

And she just smiled as she stared at you looking so blissful, knowing that the night was just beginning.