she confesses her feelings (requested)

Jennie's eyes lit up as soon as she opened the front door and saw you standing there.

"Hey, Jen! You wanted me to come over?"

"I did." She said before letting you inside and closing the door behind her.

Instead of sitting on the sofa, you went upstairs to her room and she followed behind you with her heart pounding against her chest.

She was feeling both nervous and excited as today she plans on confessing her feelings for you.

The girls keep constantly telling her that you've told them before that you're head over heels for her and so that's giving her a little confidence boost because she knows the girls wouldn't lie to her about such a thing.

You sat down on her bed and she did the same.

"So, what's going on? Why'd you want me to come over?"

"Just because." She said as she reached out, slowly inching her hand closer to yours until her fingers brushed against yours.

"Okay." You softly spoke. "Did you want to watch a movie or something?"

"In a few." She said. "There's something I want to talk to you about first."

"Oh, okay. What's going on?" You asked as you stared at her with a curious look.

Your eyes looked so soft and your lips looked so kissable and all she could think about was how much she wanted to make out with you right here on her bed.

"Jennie?" You said as you waved your hand in front of her face.

She had gotten lost in her thoughts and went quiet for a moment.

"I'm kinda nervous to tell you."

"Don't be nervous. You can tell me anything."

She took a deep breath and then grabbed your hand in hers to hold it tight.

"I like you."

Her words made a little smile pull at your lips.

"The girls told me that you like me too, so I felt okay about telling you about my feelings for you. I'm still a little nervous though." She said with a nervous chuckle.

"Don't be." You said as you squeezed her hand. "Because the girls told you the truth. I do like you, Jennie."

"You do?"

"Yeah. A lot, actually. I just never told you because I didn't know if you felt the same. But now that I know you do, I think I might be the happiest girl in the world."

She smiled brightly and kissed your cheek softly.

"You missed."

Her breath hitched as you leaned in and started to put your lips closer to her own.

But it didn't take long for her to completely melt and put her lips on yours to give you the sweetest and most loving kiss that you've ever had.

Your lips moved so softly against her own and she gently laid you down on her bed as you both melted into each other.

"I'm so crazy about you, Y/N." She whispered as she pulled away, laying her forehead on yours.

"I'm crazy about you too, baby."

Her heart fluttered as you called her baby and she pecked your lips softly before asking you,

"Are you my girl now?"

"I always have been and always will be your girl, Jennie." You said and watched her grin from ear to ear before she put her lips back on yours, giving you the softest kisses as you held each other close.