Today it's Thursday and am sitting in my room doing my homework. When I finished it, a message comes to my phone. I take it and see many texts and phone calls from the same person but I still don't respond. Connor is no longer the boy I had been dreaming of my whole life. He ruined everything when he cheated on me with some bitches from his school. It's not that we had something special between us, we were dating for one week and I knew from the start that I shouldn't agree to this. But he asked me to date him and I said let's give it a shot. Well, the guys had told me that they didn't like him but I didn't listen to them.

In one week, we had gone on two dates but we hadn't kissed or you know... had sex. More important, I haven't got my first kiss and haven't had a sexual relationship with someone. Yeah, I know, I'm a virgin monster. Got a problem?

I open my phone contacts and call Killian. "Well look who's calling. How are you, pinky pig?" Killian, my brother asks and I laugh. "Well hello to you too. Am fine, I just finished my homework. You?" "Fine we have many battles ahead but we are doing great. If all things go as our plan we will win." "That sounds great. How are the others?" "Let me call them. Austin, Liam, and Monica is on the phone. Get your asses here. So, how's school?" "It's fine and am having a great time." "Are your roommates being friendly to you?" Liam, my other older brother asks from the phone. "Hey, Liam. Yes, they are very funny and kind." "Are you sure, not even one?" Austin, my little brother asks me. "Guys relax they are not like Connor." "Well, I like to see them," Killian says and the others agree with him. "Not happening until I say it. Also, they will piss on their pants when they see you." "Well then, we don't want that," Austin says and Liam cuts him. "Monica please be safe. We can't see you like that again." and his voice sounds softer. "I promise," I say when someone knocks at my door. "Monica, do you want to study with us?" Ian asks.

"Who is that?" "Is it one of your hot roommates?" "Hey, Monica let him talk to us for a bit." I sign "Can you smart asses shut the fuck up for a second?" I tell them and I turn to the door "Yes Ian I'm coming in two minutes." "Okay" "Eeee boo huh huh. I wanted to talk to him." "Monica?" Liam asks me. "Yes" "You sound happy. So, I'm just saying live your life but please be careful with them and you know why I'm saying this. We care about you." I know what they are talking about. I don't have the greatest experience with boyfriends."I know guys. You know that I love you right?" "Yeah, we love you too pinky pig. Take care," they say in unison. "You too." and hung up the phone. I miss these dickheads. I stand and head to Ian's room. I open the door and see Blake and Luke on Luke's bed while Noah and Ian are sitting on Ian's bed. They lift their heads and smile.

"Hey guys," I say and stride in. I sit on Luke's desk chair and cross my foot with the other. Meanwhile, I take a look around. The room is cozy and well the guys... are hot even wearing normal clothes. Ian is wearing a pair of blue ripped jeans with a white sweater. His hair is down and I have a feeling to touch them. Luke has a black t-shirt so I can see his muscles and arms and his skin feels soft. Then we have Noah who is wearing a green sweater and black pants while his hair is messy. Blake is wearing a grey t-shirt with a black jacket and blue pants. As I peer at him, he takes out his tongue and licks his lip piercing. I bite my bottom lip and ask "So did you finish your homework?"

"No, well we were just about to finish. So..." Ian says. "Oke, I will help you. Where you don't get it?" I stand and sit beside Blake to look at his book. Immediately he tenses and his face turns pink. "Mmm. I don't get this exercise." he points and I sign. Not even the basics and I shake my head. "Why don't you try to read the basics first and then do the exercise?" he looks at me and nods. I head to Luke and plop myself beside him. "So, where is the problem?". "The truth is that am doing fine here. They have some small problems." and gestures to the others. I stand and seer where Ian is. "Okay, let's see." and take his history book.