Potions class and flying lesson

Start from the beginning

As Snape spoke, Cassiopeia jotted down everything in her potions book. She already knew the answers, but she preferred to take notes.

"Well... Why aren't you all copying this down?!" Snape asked irritably, and the room quickly filled with hurried students trying to jot down the information.

"May I copy?" Pansy asked with puppy eyes.

Cassiopeia looked at Pansy. She recognized the pleading expression in Pansy's eyes and couldn't resist her request.

"Mkay" Cassi replied with a warm smile. She turned her notebook towards Pansy, allowing her to copy. "Here you go, you can copy whatever you need."

Pansy smiled gratefully and started copying quickly.

After finishing copying, Pansy returned the notebook to Cassiopeia and gave her a small peck on the cheek. Cassi blushed.

"And Gryffindors... Note that five points will be taken from your house for your classmate's cheek," Snape declared, bored, while Draco silently laughed at Potter.

Potions would be his favorite class at Hogwarts.

Flying Class

Madam Hooch greeted everyone as she entered the flying training area after lunch.

Professor Hooch, a witch with an energetic and athletic appearance, entered the flying training area with firm and confident steps. Her gray hair was short and well-kept, complementing her authoritative posture. She wore tight leather clothing and a billowing cloak, giving her the air of a fearless adventurer, not to mention her exotic yellow eyes and pointed ears.

 She wore tight leather clothing and a billowing cloak, giving her the air of a fearless adventurer, not to mention her exotic yellow eyes and pointed ears

"Good afternoon, Madam Hooch," everyone declared in unison.

"Welcome to your first flying class. Well, what are you all waiting for? Everyone, on the left side of your broomsticks."

The students quickly positioned themselves on the left side of their broomsticks, eager to start the flying class. The grassy field was lush and green, providing a soft surface for landing in case of any mishaps. The sky was clear and sunny, with only a few scattered white clouds.

Madam Hooch watched attentively as the students organized themselves, making sure everyone was properly positioned.

"Extend your right hand over the broomstick and say, 'Up.'"

A chorus followed: "Up."

Cassi followed the instructions, extending her right hand over her broomstick and speaking the words with determination.
To her surprise and delight, the broomstick instantly rose into her hands, responding to her command with agility. A radiant smile formed on her face, filling her with a sense of accomplishment.
Looking around, Cassiopeia noticed that Harry and Draco were also able to perform the feat effortlessly.

"Alright, once you have a grip on your broomstick, mount it and hold on tight. You don't want to slip off to the sides."

"When I blow the whistle, I want you to give a strong kick with your feet."

Keep your broomsticks steady, stay a little in the air, lean slightly forward, and then return to the ground.

"On my signal, 3, 2, 1."

After the whistle, Neville lost control and started going higher and higher on his broomstick.

"Mr. Longbottom! What are you doing?!" Madam Hooch asked in panic.

"Mr. Longbottom, get down from there!"

Neville was off, with no control over his broomstick, heading towards one of the castle walls

Neville was off, with no control over his broomstick, heading towards one of the castle walls. The poor boy hit the beams a few times, spinning and ending up upside down until his broomstick went up, and he fell off, hanging by his robes on one of the statues.

"Everyone, clear the way!" Madam Hooch shouted, rushing towards the boy. "Come on, get up," the teacher asked, visibly concerned, as she helped him.

"Is he okay?" Cassiopeia asked worriedly. "It looks like he broke his wrist."

The teacher confirmed after a brief assessment of Neville. "It's broken, poor thing. Come on, get up."

While everyone was focused on the scene, Cassiopeia saw Draco taking Neville's Remembrall.

"Everyone keep your feet on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital," the teacher announced sternly. "If I see any broomstick in the air... whoever is on it will be expelled from Hogwarts before they can say 'Quidditch'."
Draco started mocking Neville as soon as the teacher left.

Harry, visibly annoyed, asked Draco to return Neville's Remembrall, but Draco just taunted him.

"No, I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find," Draco declared as he mounted the broomstick.

"Draco, no!" Cassiopeia pleaded, seeing her friend acting like an idiot.

Ignoring Cassiopeia's plea, Draco mounted the broomstick. "How about on the roof?"
Challenged by Malfoy, Draco mounted the broomstick.

Hermione also tried to stop him, but without success.

Cassiopeia looked at her with a sympathetic smile. "What an idiot," Hermione declared, annoyed.

"Tell me about it," Cassiopeia said, approaching her.

Both of them flew around each other, chasing the ball, until Malfoy threw it towards one of the towers. Harry caught it at the last moment, almost crashing into the tower, but he was skillful enough to grab the small object, an impressive feat.

Many students rushed towards Harry, congratulating him, until Minerva called him and asked him to follow her.

It seems like the classes didn't go as planned.