Chapter 201-202

Nanming Harbor.

Seojoon and Chaerin were brought into the room by Taeyong’s men. He was still a little afraid of such a scene. There were quite a few fierce-looking thugs standing by the side!

Taeyong put down his crossed legs and put out his cigarette in the ashtray on the table. “Sit down, Mr. Jeon!” He looked up at Seojoon, his eyes bright as he sized him up!

Seojoon sat down and Chaerin sat next to him. The couple looked a little funny with their trembling faces. Taeyong smiled and said to the people next to him, “You guys can go out first!”

After everyone had left, Seojoon let out a breath and said, “Hello, Brother! Can I meet Fifth Master Son?”

“Or meet Eunbi!” Chaerin added.

Taeyong looked at them for a long time before saying, “I know why you guys came here, but! It was fine in the past, but now will we work with you guys? Is there still a need?”

His meaning was obvious. He looked down on Seojoon and his family, who were nothing now. Chaerin forced a smile on her face, and Seojoon adjusted his state of mind. He said, “I’ve been in the Jeon Corporation for many years! I can still help you with many things!”

The meaning of his unfinished words was reflected in his dark eyes. “At that time, Jungkook and Lisa forced Jihyun to set herself on fire and die. What a ruthless method! Eunbi is a child with a hard life. I know that she definitely wants to avenge her mother. Our family is willing to do our part for her!”

Since they were able to come in and speak to Taeyong, it showed Eunbi’s attitude! Looking at Taeyong’s expression, Seojoon knew that his guess wasn’t wrong.

“Will Wonwoo agree to the decision you made for him?” Taeyong narrowed his eyes and asked dangerously! According to the information in his hands, Wonwoo didn’t seem to know what they were doing!

Seojoon hardened his heart. “He will agree!”

Chaerin looked at them and had a bad premonition in her heart. The direction of this matter was going to exceed her expectations!

......

Taeyong looked at Seojoon’s desperate look and sighed slightly. “I hope so!” As he said that, he stood up and walked over to open the door of the room inside!

Eunbi slowly walked out. She was wearing a long windbreaker and her hair was cut short. Her temperament had changed a little. She looked at Chaerin and suddenly smiled. “Auntie! Long time no see!”

Chaerin and Seojoon did not expect to see Eunbi today. They stood up in surprise. The muscles on Chaerin’s face were a little stiff. She said, "Eunbi...”

“How have you been these few months?” Chaerin looked at Eunbi and tried her best to suppress the complicated feelings in her heart!

Eunbi smiled gently. Her experience-based temperament was filled with a sense of terror and viciousness. She sat on the seat above. “Pretty good! Isn’t he living well? How is Wonwoo? How is he?”

Her tone made it impossible to tell her true emotions. Chaerin couldn’t figure out what Eunbi meant! Anyway, she couldn’t really care about Wonwoo!

“During the time you were in trouble, we were worried about you! We even went to look for Jungkook to settle the score...” Chaerin quickly thought about how to please Eunbi, but before she could finish her sentence, she was interrupted by Eunbi!

“Enough! I know more than you think. Don’t try to fool me!” Eunbi said to Chaerin!

Chaerin lowered her head and avoided Eunbi’s sarcastic gaze!