Chapter 181-182

Lisa spoke to Jungkook late last night. Coupled with the thrilling day yesterday, Jungkook only woke up slowly at noon. Because of the injury on his hand, Jungkook didn’t sleep well the whole night, so he slept with Lisa until now!

Lisa looked at the time and sat up in a panic. Jungkook hadn’t taken his medicine yet! She got off the bed quietly, but she still woke Jungkook Up!

“Where are you going?” Jungkook had just woken up, and his deep voice was extremely s*xy!

Lisa turned around to look at him. “I overslept! You haven’t even taken your medicine! Auntie Sun didn’t even call us!”

Auntie Sun was busy working in the kitchen when she sneezed. “Who’s talking about me?” She thought that Lisa and Jungkook must have been exhausted yesterday. If they could sleep a little longer, then they should sleep. She would call them after lunch!

Lisa quickly washed up and came over to help Jungkook change. She reached out and unbuttoned Jungkook’s pajamas. She looked at his chest and abs, which were still very obvious. She deliberately teased, “Mr. Jeon’s muscles don’t seem as obvious as before!”

Jungkook looked at her. “Yes! I accompany a certain little ancestor every day. It’s a rich and delicious tonic. If I’m not a little fatter, how can I live up to all the delicious food that I’ve eaten?”

After gently putting on Jungkook’s clothes, Lisa said, “Isn’t that because your Jeon family’s child can eat? It’s not my fault!”

Jungkook wrapped his left hand around her waist and said, “That’s right! You can only blame this little fellow for being too gluttonous!”

Lisa smiled lightly. “Speaking of which, it’s time for the ultrasound again! Pack up later. Let’s go over! When you see your brother, let Jimin take a look at your hand as well! These few times, I don’t feel at ease with injuries that haven’t been seen by his hand!”

Jungkook nodded, touched Lisa’s stomach, and laughed. “Last time, he even complained to me that the hospital’s business hasn’t been good recently! Fortunately, our family is taking care of the hospital’s business!”

When Lisa heard that, she suddenly felt a little sad in her heart. She forced a smile. “Alright, your phone must have rung a few times! Hurry up and take a look!”

Jungkook also realized that he seemed to have said something that pierced Lisa’s heart. He kissed the corner of her lips and said, “I didn’t say that well just now! Can I take it back?”

Jungkook’s thoughtfulness always moved Lisa’s heart. She shook her head and gently kissed Jungkook back. She pushed him into a circle and said, “Hurry up and go.”

After taking the phone call from his assistant, Jungkook also roughly knew what was going on. He said, “Speak.”

“Boss Jeon! Lawyer Qin had just returned. As per your instructions, he had already informed them! From what he said, Seojoon and Chaerin were not satisfied. They will not just let it go like this! Do you still need us to make any preparations?” Assistant Kim said respectfully.

Jungkook said plainly, “Yes, I understand. Ignore them for now. Look at the Board of Directors and the other shareholders. If they have any reactions, report back to me in a timely manner!”

Assistant Kim replied, “Yes, President Jeon!”

Jungkook’s way of retaliating against Seojoon was straightforward and ruthless. He directly took back Seojoon’s shares from the Jeon family. This was equivalent to cutting off his biggest source of income. It could also be understood as removing Seojoon from the Jeon family!