Chapter 92

Old Madam Jeon was already 80 years old this year. When she was young, she was an expert in business and was once the person in charge of the Jeon family! Of course, she was also the one who raised the last legend of the Jeon family — Jeon Minho!

The connection between Jungkook and the Jeon family seemed to be very shallow. Even though there was still this grandma who was still alive, he had never taken the initiative to mention it! He never talked about the Jeon family in front of outsiders. Those secret memories were the pain that he did not want to think about anymore!

The current Jeon family was in a state of decline. Only Jungkook and Seojoon often appeared in front of people!

Lisa had met this grandmother of the Jeon family. She was a very elegant and dignified old woman, and that was when she married Jungkook! Grandma Jeon had given her two expensive jade bracelets as gifts for her granddaughter-in-law, but Lisa didn’t care at all at that time!

Today, Lisa heard Uncle Sun mention that the old woman was sick again and was in the hospital! He asked Jungkook if he wanted to go and visit her!

Jungkook was silent for a long time, and Uncle Sun gave Lisa a look!

“If you’re busy, why don’t I go and take a look for you? It just so happens that the filming over there will be over in the next few days, and there won’t be any more jobs!” Lisa said.

Jungkook looked up at her, pinched her face, and sighed. “That’s good too! You can go and take a look.”

Lisa didn’t understand Jungkook’s silence and complicated feelings. She looked at him worriedly. “What’s wrong? Are you still angry?”

Jungkook shook his head. “No, when I saw this old thing, I remembered some things from the past.”

The evening breeze blew past, and Uncle Sun received a satisfactory answer. He did not know when he had left! On the balcony that was filled with sunlight, only Lisa and Jungkook were left!

Lisal s legs were covered with a blanket. She handed Jungkook a cup of tea. The sunlight shone on the side of her face, and Jungkook suddenly felt that it was so familiar!

He and Lisa were naturally very close, but in that moment just now, that scene directly hit his soul. It was as if he had forgotten a very important scene, and he could not remember it no matter how hard he tried!

The fragrance of the tea filled the air. Accompanied by Lisa’s voice, it called back his scattered thoughts. “Can you tell me about your past? What are you thinking about? You’re so engrossed!”

“Ah? No, I was distracted!” Jungkook said.

Looking at Lisa’s slightly round face recently, Jungkook asked, “Have we met before?” Lisa looked at him in confusion, and he explained, “I mean, when I was very, very young!”

Lisa looked at Jungkook, who was obviously not right today. “I don’t think so!”

Her hand caressed his side profile. “Why do you ask?”

Jungkook came back to his senses and looked into the distance. He sighed slightly, “I suddenly feel that you were very familiar at that moment! Grandma is a very different woman. Her life is extraordinary! I think you will like her!”

Lisa looked at Jungkook’s gloomy expression and felt very sad for some reason. ‘What about you? Do you like Grandma?”

She had never heard Jungkook mention his family before. Lisa knew that Jungkook’s mother had passed away a long time ago, and Lisa had never seen Minho, that legendary figure. When he passed away that year… Lisa was still a baby! She only knew and met one Grandma Jeon out of all the family members around Jungkook!

“I don’t know. She’s very strict with everyone, and even more so with me! I haven’t seen her for a long time,” Jungkook said.

Lisa cupped his face with both hands and kissed his s*xy lips. “Then let’s go and see her in a few days? Come with me!”

Jungkook looked at Lisa. This woman seemed to have endless love and courage.

She gave him the feeling that the world would always be beautiful and bright. There was no sadness or disappointment. The love and strength she gave Jungkook were hard to measure!

‘Yes.” Jungkook nodded.

Old Madam Jeon was getting old, and it was easy for her to get sick. Her health was getting worse and worse. Occasionally, when her mind was not clear, she would always shout Minho’s name. The secrets she had and the secrets in her heart…. were to be taken to the grave and buried together!