"You found me"

Lock down had been going on for months now. Our store haven't opened since then and I estimated our money, we'll run out of food by the end of the year. Right now it's currently the start of June. I'm living with my cousin Danielle and I'm telling you, with her it's super fun. Dani always finds a way to have some fun even if its just a little bit. To kill time, we watch the news, play board games and get on our phones. Though I'm an inside person for the first time, I wanna go out again.

"Do you wanna eat? I'll cook some ribs." Danielle comes down from upstairs.

"No, I'm fine. I'm gonna watch some movies." I declined, looking at the TV.

"You don't have Netflix."

"I'll watch them illegally."

"You're gonna get yourself a fine."

"I'm not, as long as I don't get caught." I laughed.

"Woah I thought I was stuck with little miss perfect and kind but she changed."

"It won't hurt to get a little bad."

Danielle shakes her head because of my stupidity and walks away to the kitchen. Danielle had always described me as a person of heart and that I'm always so caring. I gotta say, I'm only like that because I parted ways with my twin brother at an early age. The cause? My parents divorce.

I lived with my mom while my brother lived with my dad. He was the most caring person I looked up to as a child. He taught me how to always make way for others and give hugs to people who needs emotional support. I always kept that locket he gave me when it was our 8th birthday in memory of him. I don't know where he is now, what he looks like and how he's doing because it's been so long since we last saw each other. I think he legally changed his name. But I don't think that background information was that relevant so just pretend like I didn't say anything.

I turned on the TV and went to an illegal site in chrome to watch the movie "the meg". While going through some ads. I stumbled upon the last ad.

"I'm here."

Well... That's too odd for an advertisement.

I clicked the 'X' button and watch my movie.

~

After watching the movie, I kept thinking about the last ad I turned down when I wanted to watch that movie. With nothing else to do, I looked for Dani to see her watching a movie on the same site I watched the meg on.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked her.

"I decided to check out that site to watch some movies. boredom got the best of me."

"So what movie are you watching?"

"Run hide fight, its about a school shooting but the shooters are live streamers."

"Cool. Umm Dani, did you see an odd ad when you were skipping them?"

"You mean nude boys and girls? there were lots."

"no I mean, like a plain ad saying "I'm here" and it has like a white background."
"I don't think so... Did you?"

"Yeah I did... I think it kinda meant something."

"Don't be ridiculous, if someone really put up an ad like that, I think they'll be chased down on the internet."

"Well should I?"

"This is an illegal site, what if you get arrested? Just let it go Sooyoung."

I sighed and walked to the kitchen to get an apple to serve as a little snack. Though I had better things to keep in my mind, I can't resist but think about that random advertisement that was just out of the blue. What if someone is giving me a clue? What if this place is haunted and it possessed my devices? Yeah sure Dani told me to drop it but I'm not the kind of person who drops it easily, I'm a grippy kind.