"Studio"

It's currently 1 am. I'm still in my studio working on our comeback that's coming up in a few weeks. I'm thinking of lyrics I could put in the song "Anyone" staffs and PD'S are asleep. Also the other members. It's only me in the studio. It's not that first time that I stayed up all night to work on our comeback, so I'm kinda used to it. I got up to have a bathroom break. I came back and sat on the chair. An hour passed and it was going well. The clock strikes 2 am and to my experience this is the hour where things get... Creepy. Although I'm a guy that doesn't show weakness or fear. I'm honestly scared because paranormal things happen. A lot have said too that our building is haunted. The past owners used this building to kill their victims. It sends me chills.

"Anyone here?" I asked as I felt presence in my back. It's probably just Hoshi since he has access to my studio.

A creepy laugh suddenly came from no where. Like... From a clown... It also had a foul smell. Like day old meat.

"Hoshi? Are you in here?" I turned my direction to the door. It was slightly open. I swear I closed the door. But I forgotten to lock it. The sudden laugh grew bigger making me literally scared.

"Don't worry... You're in good hands." Someone spoke out. I know someone is in my studio with me to I reached out to the side and pressed the intercom. It wasn't working though. I looked at it and it was broken.

"This isn't funny! Who are you?!" I screamed out. It just laughed again making me this time annoyed.

The door shuts on it's own. I fell to the ground and see something from the corner. A black female figure. With long fingers and red nails. It strangled me while laughing like crazy. I couldn't breath well. I attempted to grab it's hands but I couldn't. Like it's air.

"Jihoon. Jihoon! Jihoon ah!"

I opened my eyes and see my co member. Wonwoo. I beads of sweat rolling down my face. I was sleeping on the chair of my studio. Everything was back to normal. It's morning.

"Are you okay? You're sweating a lot."

"I had a nightmare... I think... But it felt real."

"Cool. 3D nightmare. C'mon Jihoon let's go eat breakfast. You left your camera on for the whole night."

I looked at it and turned it off. The day ended and it was night time again. Before I went to sleep I had a weird feeling. That I shouldn't stay up tonight. So I went to bed early. In the morning I can smell smoke coming from outside. I went out and see that staffs where spreading the smoke and some holy water in the building.

"What are they doing?" I asked my co member next to me.

"Manager said that it's compulsory to do this every year on this same date to get rid of the bad spirits of this building." Jeonghan said.

"Why?" I asked again.

"Yesterday was the birthday of Kim Y/n. One of the mad evil spirits that was killed here. She was murdered here the day after her birthday and would always come back each year to haunt the building. I'm glad I didn't feel her presence" Joshua answered. Y/n... A familiar name...

"How come I never knew about it?"

"Because staffs would usually give us a vacation for an entire week to certain places while they bless the place. This year we couldn't because our comeback is right on the corner." Seungcheol told.

"Also. Staffs say that they cleanse your studio the most because that's where she was murdered. Also promised herself to kill whoever comes in the room the day of her birthday and death anniversary. It's been 4 years since they done this and Jihoon. She's the same age as you are." Seungcheol added.

"Kill?" I was scared. Bags where already packed for us to leave the building immediately. We settled down on a hotel and my roommate is Myungho.

"You look traumatized. Are you okay?"

"Myungho...? Wh-what did Y/n look like? Before she passed away?"

"Hmm... They said that she had long fingers and red painted nails. Black long dress and chestnut brown hair when she died. Her body was never discovered but her bones where. She had rotten there. why are you asking?"

"Wait... She rotten there?" I imagined the scene from my nightmare and she looked exactly the same... But looked lifeless and black. Her eyes had maggots and her flesh was decaying.

"Yeah. And they said if you ever dreamed of her strangling you and it felt real. It's not a dream. It's all true and you'll die in her wrath."

"All true?" I took out the camera that was on for the whole day and it was true. I passed out and she placed me on the chair.

What scared me the most is... She vanished in thin air. Myungho looked at me with pure confusion and I closed the camera. Why did I not die? Why did she place me on the chair? Am I already dead? Did she kill me? A million questions where in my mind right now. If I encountered her... Why am I still alive?!

"I-i encountered her..."

"Who?" Myungho asked while scrolling on his phone laying on his bed.

"Y/n..." Her name made him look at me. He dropped his phone and sat up straight.

"Jihoon... Are you crazy? If you did why are you still alive? Don't try to scare me."

"I'm also puzzled about it... Myungho slap me." He did as I said and I felt the impact. I was really alive. But how?

"I-i don't know... Do you have proof that she did that to you?" I showed him the footage and he believed me. A staff came inside our room making us both look at her.

"Jihoon we saw this on the chair of your studio. We thought it was your lyrics so we decided to return it to you." I swear I didn't leave my lyrics in the studio. She gave it to me and left the room. Our curiosity took the best of us and opened the envelope.

"Like I said. You're in good hands. You're the first person I didn't kill after you being in my death room of the day of my birthday. Be safe Mr Jihoon. I love you.

Y/n -

The words were carelessly written and her name was in red pen. That means she really is dead. But she didn't kill me even though I encountered her. And why did she say I love you

"What is this?" Myungho said.

I suddenly remember something... From my childhood. A girl named Y/n. That's why her name sounds familiar. The same age as me. We played games together. She moved to Seoul and her street name was *****. We were inseparable. This ghost has the same name as my childhood friend. I never heard of her when she left the Busan.

"What's the street name of Pledis building?"

"It's *****. Why?" I know why now. She's my childhood friend. We promised to marry each other when we grow up and reunite. She died in my studio. She didn't kill me because she loves me.

"She was once a person I knew... A person that I promised to marry when we grow old. But she's gone. I encountered her. But she didn't kill me. She still has feelings for me like when we were kids. I realized that... My first friend and first crush had passed away in my favorite room."

The end.

---------------------------------------------------

Ideas are rightfully mine.

~Lhyndy