Chapter 81 - Introductions

Start from the beginning

Zeki flies for a while longer and wouldn't you know it, the huge beaches of the east and vast blue ocean have clearly taken up most of our view now, there is something very noticeable sticking out though.

(Ikarus) "Are they... all pirate ships?"

(Zeki) "Fuck me, that's a big convoy"

(Ariza) "There's a lot of them"

"Heh, they really must be planning something big"

Us three are obviously shocked at the number of ships docked up at the beachfront, there must be dozens and dozens of them, probably hundreds of pirates here. I have no idea what Petra's grinning about, can just about see it while we're sitting side by side holding hands up here.

Oh, that whole kissing when waking up thing, nothing further has gone on since then, I think I may have done that a little prematurely and Petra also seems to understand that, I'd like to see her face go red once again but obviously the right moment needs to come up, that definitely felt like the right time, just it's kinda hit a small stumbling block since then. I'm not worried though, that kiss was pretty good, albeit maybe a little forced but it was still alright though.

All those pirates on the beach or the ships, this is a perfect opportunity for something else.

"Petra, should we start cleaning house?"

There's literally an army full of EXP ready for the taking, it might be pretty risky but pirates shouldn't be that high levelled, right? Well, they might be but I don't think ship cannons count as the person's kill so they wouldn't get EXP for sinking and plundering a ship, unless they died by the person's sword, Aesa might know since this is getting complicated on how it works.

[<Unfortunately, even Aesa isn't completely sure what counts towards EXP gain, -user- would need to perform specific actions for effect to be known>]

I guess the specifics on how EXP works will never be known since I'm not going out my way to kill people in odd ways, the only sure way is if they die by your own hands but even that isn't perfect, it's a bit weird how a sword counts since it's the blade actually killing but a cannon or a gun might not count but forget it, Petra's talking to me now anyways.

"Might be best not to get involved Ikarus, it's their prey and they're coming over now"

Us three still don't have a clue what Petra is talking about but our answers are very shortly about to be answered with a display that is beyond epic.

Far out at sea, a small purple looking spec can be seen in the distance and it's slowly getting closer and closer now, there's no way Petra could've seen it at this range but she must have felt the purple creatures presence or aura from over here. Now that it's closer, it's pretty obvious what it is.

(Zeki) "Who the hell is that?"

"Esmerelda, the bastards' wife if you can believe it"

(Zeki) "She's a fucking dragon! That's sick! Humans and dragons should never be allowed together"

(Ariza) "You're literally in a mixed species relationship as well Zeki!"

"Don't use that relationship word on me, the cow doesn't count since she's technically a spirit"

(Ariza) "*Sigh*, dumbass"

Ignoring their conversation, a purple dragon, roughly the size of father can be seen quickly approaching the pirate ships and on top of that dragon, appears to be a person, I can't make them out from this distance but I'm guessing that's the bastard, looks to be blonde hair as well but it's still too far away, Petra did say not to get involved so we're just going to watch what happens up here on Zeki's back.