Chapter 27(Coma)

As Y/n heard those words she ran to her car driving at the top speed she can do at that time. She was full of different emotions right now she don't know what to do. The only thought which was hitting her again and again was That Taehyung's condition is because of her.

The tearing has not stopped from her eyes since the time she sat in her car. She reached Hospital, She run inside the hospital to the reception.

Y/n: Some minutes ago someone has come into an Emergency.

Lady: Are you talking about Mr Kim Taehyung?

Y/n: Yes , Yes *She said Immediately within seconds *

Lady: You might be Mr. Kim wife . He is that way *she point at the direction *

Y/n ran to the direction . She entered the emergency ward . She saw the red light was open in one room , with heavy steps she look into the glass of the room . Only one think which she was expecting was It should not be Taehyung .

She look into glass and saw Taehyung was laying on the bed with lots of machine near his bed, oxygen mask on his face , Lots of Medical Needle in his hands which was connected with Machines . Bunch of Doctors treating him , Bandages in his head and many were .

Seeing This scene Y/n legs did not support her and she fell down . A Woman come to her and made her stand , and then make her sit on the bench and give her water to drink .

Woman: Are you Fine ?

Man: You must be his wife, I was the one to call you .

At this point Y/n was having nothing to say, it seems like someone have taken all words from her .

Man: He got the accident in *** way , *he explain where he found him, he told her because she should know this *.

Woman was consoling Y/n till the time because Y/n was not saying anything Just looking at the floor Not even crying .

1 hr later ,

Doctors finally comes out of the room , Y/n finally get up and went to them .

Y/n: Doctor how is his condition ?

Doctor: His condition is very critical . I am telling it very clear we don't want to give you any false expectation. His head has hit very hard due to which He has to undergo some operations please clear the forms and every Information required , then we will start it .Be fast Even 1 second is important right now .

Seeing Y/n condition that Man said .

Man: Okay doctor .

Then Y/n phone start ringing , which echoed in Whole corridor because of Silence . Y/n was not doing anything doctor say her to pick the call but it was like she was not hearing anything . Woman come forward and pick the call .

Evan: Y/n where are you ? I have been waiting for you since so long .

Woman: *explains everything *

Evan: I am coming there .

Man bring the forms and asked Y/n to read and sign . Y/n took the papers and start reading it . While reading she comes at a line which stopped her mind .

THIS OPERATION CAN CAUSE DEATH TOO . ITS RISKY.

Man: Ma'am please sign fast .

Y/n take the pen from Man's hand , Her hands were shivering badly ,But still Filled the form and she signed.During the sign the form has got wet . Doctors have already said that this is important or else his condition will go more critical .

As the form was filled and submitted within 10 minutes Taehyung was took in Operation room .

4 hours later ,

Evan was consoling Y/n and Jia . Kylie and Jin was also there consoling them that everything will be fine .

Finally Doctors come out of Operation room , Taehyung was also took to ICU ward again .

In office,

Doctor: Operation was successful but still his condition is critical . We have to wait for some hours then only we can say anything . But still I will not built any kind of hopes for you .

Evan talked, asked somethings from Doctor some more things .

Y/n: Can I meet him .

Doctor: No Ma'am .

*******************

Next Morning ,

Nurse was in Taehyung room , suddenly She comes out of the room running which made Everyone was confused what is going on . Then bunch of Doctors when inside the Taehyung room .

Y/n was going to them but Evan stopped her .

After 30 minutes ,

Y/n: Doctor how is his condition now .

Docotor: Condition is normal now but....

Y/n: But what doctor ,

Doctor : He is in Coma ....

Evan was holding Y/n and giving her a little strength to be strong .

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

To be continue .........

Please vote if you like .