Chapter 6 (No more Cheating Just Love )

Y/n: I am joking

Taehyung: OH !! I really thought that you are a mafia.

Y/n: Really do I look like the mafia.

Taehyung: No Not but the possibility can be there.

Y/n:*laughed*

Taehyung: if you are not then how do you make that manager follow and throw Yeji out.

Y/n: Should I tell the truth

Taehyung: Yes

Y/n: I have a boyfriend

*And with that tae heart broken into million pieces *

Y/n: Why have you made so serious a face I am just joking. That Mall comes under Jeon company and the CEO of jeon company is my friend so he has given me that VIP pass. The person we have met yesterday he was the owner of that mall.

Taehyung: Oh yes I remembered *mind -For a sec I thought Y/n has a boyfriend and now she will leave me. But when she told me that she was joking I felt relief but then I remember that at night that person has called Y/n sweetie which make me sad but now I trust Y/n she will not break my trust. She is a trustworthy person more than anyone else. Even I have started Loving her it was a different feeling than with Tyuzu *

Time skip

Tae Pov

We reached home and when we reached I saw my friends were there.

Y/n: I have called them be with them today you will feel nice.

I was about to say something but Y/n Get a call and she went far to pick up the call.

Jimin: How are you now.

Taehyung: Fine now.

Y/n comes back and said

Y/n: I have some work out I will come late home you all can enjoy if you need anything you can ask maid I have to instruct them everything.

Taehyung: But where are you going.

Y/n: I will come and tell you. Don't wait for me I will come late.

With that Y/n left Tae was feeling very curious but Y/n left from there.

Tae mind- Who are you and where are you going are you also cheating with me like others.Hope you are not because if you will leave me I will not able to live without you I have started loving you and I promise you that from now I will never ever cheat you and (Thoughts interrupted by RM )

Rm :*Padded Tae's shoulder *What happen ??

Taehyung: Nothing

They all sit in the Living Room

RM: Y/n tell us everything what have they done with you.

Jimin: I can't believe they can do like this with you.

Hobi: Don't feel lonely we are always with you and will always help you whenever you are in a problem.

Taehyung: Thanks Hyung But can I ask you one thing

All: Yes

Taehyung: Who is Y/n ???

Jimin: Have you forgotten Y/n is your wife have you lost your senses

RM: Jimin

Jimin: Sorry Hyung But seriously you don't remember that who is Y/n.

Taehyung: I know Y/n is my wife but she is really very rich not super-rich and even she has so many guards and lots of servants even she *he tells everything to happen in the mall and last night what things have happened *.

Jimin: REALLY !!!!!

RM: I think you are thinking a lot there is nothing like that Kylie Noona or jin hyung both have never talk about that.

Taehyung: But Hyung I am really curious

RM: I am telling Y/N is the only person from your family whom you can trust.

Jimin: But you have cheated on her right.

Tae *lowered his head: Yes I am feeling very guilty now but now I have decided that I will live and only love Y/n I will never ever cheat on her again.

RM: We have told you that time also that don't cheat on her But you don't listen.

Taehyung: Sorry Hyung

RM: You should say sorry to Y/n Not me.

Hobi: Do Y/n Know about Tyuzu.

Taehyung: No she doesn't know.

Hobi: And what do you think when you are going to tell her.

Taehyung: I am not going to tell her.if I will tell her she will leave me.

Hobi: But someday you have to tell her the truth.

Taehyung: I want to keep it secret please Don't tell Y/n Because I love her and she will leave me.

RM: But Even if you love her she has a right to know.

Taehyung: I will tell her Hyung But not now I don't have enough strength now to tell Y/n all this.

RM: Okay fine you can tell whenever you want But if you cheat her again I will go and tell her.

Taehyung: No Hyung now I will never cheat her.

Time skip night

They all had Dinner and went Tae was waiting for Y/n even though She has said not to wait but still he decided to wait for her .it had been almost 12 but Y/n was still not home Tae sat on the bed and waited for her.

it had been almost 12 but Y/n was still not home Tae sat on the bed and waited for her

Y/n Pov

Jungkook had called me so I have to go I have told Tae not to wait but when I reached home I saw tae has slept but in the manner like he was waiting for me .i Give him Blacket and get to fresh up. And went to sleep.

End Of Pov 

To be continued
🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝
Hope you like it
Please vote

To be continued 🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝🌝Hope you like itPlease vote