Chapter 19 (Mission)

Tae pov
I get up from the head my head was still paining . I saw a glass of lemonade on the table with a note . I went open the note and start reading it .

Drink this lemonade you will feel better . And don't think I am caring of you . I am just doing it for Keyan .

Then I drink the lemonade .

Tae: I know you still love me and now my real mission will start .

I go and get ready for the work . Then called my manager .

OTP
Manager : Good after noon sir .

Tae: Find out the location of Y/n

Manager: OK sir .

Hang up
Then I had the food . My manager called me and tell the location of y/n .

Tae: Oh ! SO,you are in this meeting room . I am coming there baby let's see how you will ignore me .
End of Tae pov

In the hotel meeting room

Y/n pov

I was having the meeting with my client it was a important meeting . Suddenly the meeting door opens. Tae enters in the room and sit near me like a boss.

Tae: Why did you stop continue the meeting .

(Clients was little afraid after seeing him as he was mafia boss now . But when he said to continue they start the meeting again )

He was continually staring at me which was making me uncomfortable

Y/n: Can you just leave meeting is going on .

Tae: So, you can do your meeting .
Y/n: We are not able to do our meeting properly just leave.

Tae : Who is having problem * he said in his dangerous and deep voice * IS ANYONE HAVING PROBLEM IF I AM SITTING HERE .

Clients : No we don't have any problem you can stay here .* they were afraid from him * .

Tae: See no one has problem .