Chapter 22 ( Kidnapped )

Next day
From the time Keyan come back he was just praising Tae that how good he is and how he take you to the favorite place and what they both did there .

Y/n: Okay Keyan Enough now get ready fast or else you will be late for school    .

Keyan: Okay mom

Y/n: After that come down fast for lunch .

Keyan  get ready and both (y/n and Keyan)   come down for breakfast. 

Tae was making breakfast .

Keyan: Why are you cooking food uncle?

Tae: Why I can't cook for my child and wife ?

Keyan: You can cook But I will not eat .

Tae: Why

Keyan: I have seen in many Videos that dad did not cook good mom cook good mom will make for will you make it mom     .

Y/n: You can eat it he cook good  

Keyan: How do you know mom .

Y/n: When we were married once he had cook   .........* y/n remember what she said and turn around and went inside her room while going she said to tae to drop Keyan to school *

Y/n: Drop Keyan to school by the way from tommorow he is talking about you might be he will be more happy .

* Tae feels little sad as he knows that she was taunting him 😔 *

Then Tae drop Keyan  . Then he went to His Company . Y/n also went to her company for work . 

Meanwhile in Black Eagle Mansion 

Morning 

???: I want my mom to be here *throws all the things in the room here and there * 

Maid : Sir She will come you please get ready today is your school . 

???: Who are you to tell me Leave i dont want to see you . 

Maid : Sir please 

??? Throws things towards That maid . Then Black Eagle come inside the room . He made a sign to maid so , that she leave . 

Black Eagle Pick one of the toy which he has thrown towards that maid . He pick the toy and went towards ??? . He was sitting under his study table .

Black Eagle : *while giving toy and sitting as his level*What happen Alex ?

Alex : Dad I want Mom . *while almost crying *

Black Egale: Come out from here first .

Alex : * come out of that place and stand in front of him*

Black Eagle :See I have talk to your mom she was busy she will come very soon . Till then do you want to meet someone else.

Alex: Who ?

Black Eagle : Your Aunt

Alex: Which Aunt I don't have any Aunt are you talking about maids .

Black Egale :No , you know I have two sisters also . * while making him sit in his lap *

Alex : who are they ? Where are they?

Black Eagle : When you will meet them then you ask them only who are they   . And they both are smaller than me I am there big brother .

Alex : Oh !Really

Black Egale: hmm now get ready for school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------