Chapter 15 (How dare you)

JK : He can do it you don't know many things change in these years .He is a mafia boss.

Y/n : Do you know where is his basement or the place where he can keep them .

JK: Sorry but i don't know

Y/n : Might i know ............come with me .

She sit on the driver seat and start it at full speed.

Jk : Y/n Slow it

Y/n : SHUT UP

Jk: .........Sorry

After 3 min they reached to Tae house .

Gaurds : Sorry Ma'am you can't go inside .

Y/n : You M*****r F**k just let me go in

Jk : Y/n calm down . .....I what to meet my friend .

Gaurd Know him so he let them come in

Jk: Where is he ??

Y/n : Just come with me .

She take him to study room and then touch some books and the underground door opens .

Y/n : I know he might be here

Y/n : I know he might be here .

JK: How do you know about this .

Y/n : He has only tell me .

Jk: When

Y/n : 4 yrs back

Then they went down from the stairs . There was 5 doors more .

Jk: There are so many doors where are they .

Y/n: I am going in this you see there .

{All rooms were soundproof so no voice was coming from there }

Y/n Went to one of the room .It was very dark there . And it was little smelly like blood .

Y/n : Is anyone here

???: HmmmmmHmmm

Y/n : Who is here ??

???: hhmm

Y/n finds the switch and opens the light .

She saw that he was the same boy of last night .In very bad condition . Every where was blood and blood . He was tried on the chair and his mouth was tried with a cloth pervent him to speak .

Y/n: What are you doing here??

She went and open his mouth cloth .

Boy : Help Me !! Please help me they will kill me Please .

Y/n opens her Hands and feets . Boy legs was bleading badly .He was not even able to walk but he collect all his strenght and tried to run from there as fast as he can .

Y/n comes from that room .

Jk: Who was he ??

Y/n : I don't know ?..Is someone there

Jk : No

Y/n : Let's go into all rooms

Y/n went to 2 room .And she saw Kang was tried there on chair and Tae was standing in front of him with knife and his hand was bleeding . Y/n ran towards Kang and Tried to free him .

Y/n : Are you fine

She open his cloth from mouth .

Kang : Hmm I am

Tae: Y/n Get a side today no one is going to save him from me .

Now they both are shouting and talking

Y/N : Stay away from him .Don't you dare to

Tae : You know what i have wait for you for 5 years and now i have find you and now you are saying that you are married .

Y/n : Who the f**k said you that i am married . He is my friend.

Kang : Y/n Keyan *then he fainted*

Y/n : *hold tae collar *Where is Keyan Where is he don't dare to do anything with him .

Tae : You are lieing me that you are not married right .You are saying just to save him .

Y/n : Are you out of your mind .

Tae : Yes ,Yes i am out of my mind I have gone mad . I can't live without you .

Y/n : You have only cheated on me and left me alone .It was not me who cheated on you .

Tae : Yes it was my mistake and i really regret for it .I feel guilty for that now also .

Y/n : You know you never loved me never ever And Still you don't love me you just can't accept that I left you even when our relationship was physical .

Tae : No , I really love you i seriously Love you i love you Y/n please come back to me And leave him. *he tried to hug her *

Y/n : Stay away from me Don't you dare just tell me where is my child .Where is Keyan ??

Tae : I love you Y/n Please don't do this to me .

Y/n : You are just obsessed with me . If you really love me .You Would Never taken my most impotant thing away from me .

Tae :So , He and his child is the most important thing of yours and what about me am i not important .

Y/n : Just tell Me where is Keyan ??

Tae: No first answer me what about me ?

Y/n : I don't even hell care about you .

Tae : Oh really then why have you helped me to take my property back you would have left me that time only .

Y/n : I said where is Keyan Just tell me

Tae : No First tell me that why you did that to me .

Y/n : See i don't even care of you .

Tae : Yes , now you care about your new husband and His son right Why will you are about me .

Y/n : He is not my husband and keyan is not his son .He is my son only mine .

Tae : Don't lie

Y/n : I am not leing you F*****g he is your and my son you are the dad of him .

Tae : WHAT

Y/n : Yes he is your son .Now please tell me where is he .

Tae pointed towards a small chair on corner . Keyan was fainted there .

Y/n *hold his coller *What have you done with him i swear to god if anything happens to him i will kill you .

She ran to keyan and saw his head was bleeding . Y/n pick him up .And started taking him out .

Y/n : don't you dare to touch him (Kang).

Tae : Y/n please listen me ...

Y/n left without listening to tae

Jk : Y/n what happen to him .

Y/n : I am taking him to the hospital .Kang is inside please bring him to hospital .To city hospital.

Y/n went to the hospital 🏥and Jk went to the room where tae and kang was there .

JK Pick up kang and went from there and Tae was crying as mess .

To be continued
💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘
Hope you like it
Vote if you like it
Bye