Ep 8

I looked at the mirror. Perfect.

Today is an important meeting with the foreign clients of Canada

Today is an important meeting with the foreign clients of Canada. Since I am the head of marketing department, I have all the responsibilities on my shoulders. I drove to my office until I got a call from my friend, Yerin. I connected my phone with Bluetooth.

"Hey" She yelled.

"Duh, Yerin, I am driving. Stop shouting."

"Oh I am so sorry, y/n."

"What is it by the way? Did jungkook again do something?"

"Well yes he did something yesterday"

"Oh so do I have to break that birdies neck"

"Oh, stop singing that song again and listen to me"

"Yerin, say fast. Today is an important meeting and I am going to reach office soon"

"He proposed me"

I immediately stopped the car.

"WHAT???" I screamed

"Calm down. You will scare the people around you"

"Shut up. Did he really proposed you?"

"Yes he did"

I again started driving.

"That idiot seriously proposed you after 4 years. He is such a big duffer"

"You won't listen the other news"

"Now what is it?"

"We are getting married"

"What the fvck?? When?"

"Stop cursing. And we decided to get married soon. But the date is not fixed yet."

"Oh, is everyone coming?"

"Yes yes, you know my brother from abroad is also coming. He became really happy listening to this news."

"Oh yerin, let's talk later. I have to go now"

"Oh ok byee"

"Bye bye"

I hang up the call and went inside the building.
If you all are wondering, so it's been 6 years since he is gone. I do miss him but of course due to work, I don't show anything to anyone.

-----------

"What is it, Daniel?" He looked worried and urgently called me to his cabin. He is my friend and the manager. "Y/n, there is a problem in the deal"

"But what happened? Did they cancelled the deal?"

"No they didn't. But their boss refused to come here so we have to send a negotiator from our company there"

"Oh so who is going there?"

"Y/n, since this deal relates to marketing system and you are the head so you have to go there."

I widened my eyes, "for how many days?"

"For a month, I guess. Boss is not confirmed yet but he asked me to inform you about it. And you will go there in this week only. Right now, we are doing the meeting online. You can talk to his secretary for further information. Now I have to go for the meeting"

"Am I not allowed?"

"Since the boss of that company is not ready to send anyone from his company, the meeting isn't much important anyways. You have to go there to work on the deal. So it's not necessary for you to come. You stay here and prepare to go there"

I nodded. I went to the secretary's cabin to take the information.

-----------

"Mom, I need to go to Canada" She looked at me shockingly. "For how many days?" I replied to her, "for one month"

"Oh ok then. Bring a son in law for me"

I looked at her with widened eyes and questionable look. "Mom, I am going there for work not to bring your son in law. And I already told you I like someone else"

She pouted, "but you never showed him to me"

"It's your favorite Kim Taehyung"

She looked at me with widened eyes. "Oh I always thought you both were meant for each other. But didn't he went abroad? Do you guys talk regularly?"

I nodded which is obviously a lie. I am not in contact with him for these 6 years.

"Okay, let's go for your packing"

She dragged me towards my room.

"Mom I can do it myself"

"Why? You don't want me to help you?" She started sulking. I sighed seeing her acting.

"Well i called your friends" I looked at her shockingly. "And why did you do that?"

"They might help you"

I exhaled loudly.

"Okay so what you need? Is it okay?"

Seriously, a bikini.

"Mom, I am not going there for vacation. And-" I snatched my clothes from her. "-I can do my packing on my own. I am not a kid anymore"

She again started sulking. "Now why are you crying?"

"You don't consider me as your mom anymore, right?" She got her fake tears, has taehyung taught her doing this? Ugh! I will kill him when he comes back. But when will that day come? I am missing him terribly.

"Now stop sulking. Maybe he comes for your friend's wedding" She spoke making me shock and then winked.

"You already know about their wedding?" I said while keeping my hands on my waist. She nodded with a wide smile. "When will dad come home?" She shrugged. "But why? You miss him already. Ah don't worry, I told him that you are going to Canada. He became really happy"

I made an O face. "I do miss him. Because he is the only one who will handle you and your acting" She widened her mouth.

The door bell rang. "I guess your friends came" And she ran outside. I held my head. Now they too.

After quite one or two hours, finally they are done. "We are done, y/n" Jimin proudly said. I smiled but that didn't lasted for long. I widened my eyes and mouth 👁👄👁 to see the bags.

"What the heck??? What is all this??"

"Your bags" Jungkook said

There were almost 10 bags. "Guys I am not going there permanently. Are you guys so excited to kick me out of house?"

They looked at each other and shook their heads.

I threw all of them outside of my room.

After packing, I brought only one bag out. They all widened their eyes.

"What the fvck?" Eunha said.

"My bag"

"Only one bag? So why did we do so hardwork?" Mom exclaimed. I shrugged. They all sighed.

To be continued....