19. You might have to carry me

"So, when did you buy the car?" I ask after we've been driving for a bit, the drive surprisingly smooth considering the bumpy road. "Today, obviously. I was busy saving you before," Selina replies while glancing at me lovingly. I smile and squeeze her hand in return. "...did you rob another bank?" I ask carefully. She shakes her head, saying that she's aquired more than enough 'rich scum money' from the first robbery. I'm not trying to support crime, but dang that sounded hot...

The road's a bit more curved here, so Selina focuses more on driving while I gawk and marvel at how hot she looks while driving. And goooood, that dress is stunning. My eyes slowly wander from her silky hair to her pretty face, her piercing, emerald green eyes, her devilishly red lips akxbkanej, Soleil, don't gawk there so much! and stop a bit at her breasts, which are nicely pressed up by the corset (I mentally slap myself for gawking again), then follow the lines of her dress to her milk-colored thighs, all the way down to her heels. I have it bad...

We've arrived to the outskirts of the city when Selina pulls over at a fancy looking restaurant. "Wait here!" I exclaim, getting out of my seat quickly and running around the car to open her doors. "Thank you, my dear," she says getting out of the car, I blush slightly at the nickname. She chuckles, offering me a hand as we walk towards the entrance. A nicely dressed waiter greets us and shows us to our table.

Thank god Selina bought nice clothes for us, this place is outrageously fancy... We sit down at the neatly prepared table and immediately a waiter comes, ready to take our drink order. Selina ponders for a bit, then shows him something on the menu. The waiter looks a bit taken-aback. "Are you sure, madam? That's very strong." She shrugs and replies lightheartedly: "I'm used to it, it'll be alright." He notes down her order with a bit of a concerned look.

"I'll have what she's having," I state, curiosity getting the best of me. Selina raises an eyebrow, looking at me with clear amusement. "You sure, love?" I nod at her and the waiter: "I'm sure." The waiter writes it down and thanks us, walking away a bit disorientedly. Why did our order startle him so much?... "What did we just order to startle the waiter so much?" I ask and Selina grins innocently. "A fusion of Cabernet sauvignon and Spirytus Rektyfikowany, the strongest existing vodka." Fuck.

"I was pretty surprised when you said you wanted the same thing. I guess we'll see how your alcohol tolerance is tonight," she rests her head on her hand, mischevious green eyes looking straight at me. "I suppose. You might have to carry me after..." I say and gulp when the waiter brings us our deadly concoction. It even smells intense... "Cheers, ma Soleil," she says before bringing the glass to her lips, taking a rather big sip.

I raise my glass a bit later, the red print of her lips on the glass rim paralyzing me for a few moments. "C-cheers," I stutter out and take a small sip. Oh, it's actually pretty good. I take another, this time a bit bigger sip. "Don't drink it too quickly, otherwise I'll really have to carry you. And Gaia won't be happy that you missed her party because you got drunk earlier," Selina warns me and I put my glass down, scratching my neck sheepishly. "Right, that wouldn't be good..." Except for the getting carried by Selina part.

The rest of our dinner goes by very quickly, the time between our five courses spent just catching up. I was listening most of the time as Selina described her time at the castle and the new things she's learned about vampires there, I felt guilty that she got so badly hurt while trying to save me on that one mission, and even guiltier remembering the time I stabbed her myself. She somehow managed to ease me, like always. I asked her about vampires and food too, she replied that they can eat and drink normally if they want to, but it's convenient that they don't have to fuel themselves that often.

Now we're leaving and I'm leaning on Selina for support. "Told you you shouldn't order another one," Selina remarks. "You drank four yourself! What the fuck is up with vampires and their stupidly high alcohol tolerance? Plus, I'm fine! Well, not as fiiiine as you, but, yeah..." I opt to finish my drunk attempt at flirting before saying anything stupid. Selina just chuckles: "Whatever you say, ma Soleil, whatever you say."