17. I want to make you mine

Selina POV

I walk towards my room, fighting the urge to turn around and take her with me. Selina, she has to rest. You can see her after. I hear Sigfrid's words in my head again. I want to make her mine... does she want it though? Does she seriously want to date a vampire?

The thought of her in my arms, my hand holding hers, my lips touching hers...is slowly becoming too much to bear. I feel like I'm slipping, no matter how much I fight it. Is it even worth fighting? Can't I just let go? But...am I really good for her?

I've been laying on my bed for a while now, just staring at the full moon outside and dealing with the same thoughts over and over again. I need to clear my head somehow... A memory of my weird fever dream flashes before me. Right, I never asked Sigfrid about that...

I get up and make my way to his lab, standing in front of her doors for a couple minutes on the way, listening for any sound. She's probably sleeping. I make my way to the lab and see Sigfrid looking at something through a microscope. He raises his head hearing my steps and looks at me, seemingly a bit scared.

"You have nothing to worry about Sigfrid, I won't actually make a skewer out of you," I sigh and continue: "I came because of something else." He seems to relax and sits down at the table, patting a chair next to him. I sit down and start explaining: "I'm pretty sure you remember the time I got badly hurt on a mission. While I was resting, I had a very strange dream. Maybe even some sort of a vision..."

He looks a bit surprised and inquires further: "What exactly did you see? And how did it feel?" I don't even have to think, remembering everything like it happened yesterday: "I saw hunters imprisoning Soleil, she was saying something to them and one of them slapped her. I got so mad I wanted to punch him senseless, but I couldn't move. It felt like I was there, but like some sort of a ghost. I couldn't touch anything and they couldn't hear me."

"Interesting. Visions like such usually take some training. It's pretty similar to seeing the future, but instead of connecting to the particles readying to flop through time, you connect to the ones in the more mandatory state. Then you can see what's happening in the space around the particles. I guess you very much wanted to see her and somehow connected to the particles around her..."

He jumps from his seat, suddenly looking very enthusiastic: "I can teach you and turn you into a vision brainiac! And then all vampires will know how exeptional Sigfrid of the Gea clan really is!" He looks like he's already imagining it. "Erm, I'm not sure I want to train it, at least not right now. I just want to focus on Soleil." At my words his soul seems to leave him.

"Whyyyy?! Seeing the future and the present, even the past! can be very useful." I reply: "I don't care about any of that. I'll learn it only if it can help Soleil in any way. And I don't think she needs it now, she's safe here." I must've sounded very determined, he doesn't even try persuading me anymore, just plops back on the chair in defeat.

"Thank you for your time Sigfrid, I'll be on my way now." I stand up and walk away, Sigfrid returns to his work looking a bit dejected. Jeez, what's wrong with his ego? While talking with him was a good distraction, thoughts about Soleil and our currently unknown status return instantly once I exit the lab.

I freeze upon opening the doors to my room. Soleil's sitting on the edge of my bed, the moonlight shining behind her and iluminating her face. So beautiful... She stands up as I enter, looking at me shyly: "Sorry for just barging in... I couldn't sleep and came to look for you, but you weren't here..."

"No worries, I went to Sigfrid's lab because I needed to ask him something. I thought you were asleep..." She nods: "I see. Well..." She bites her lip, as if she's unsure whether to say what's on her mind or not. I take a step closer and focus on her solely, waiting for her to continue. "I was wondering if I could... stay with you, for the night..." She looks at the floor, I'm pretty sure she's blushing.

"Of course you can!" I blurt out immediately and she lifts her head, smiling. But I only now notice what she's wearing. Her pijamas consist of very short shorts, the entirety of her silky thighs on display, and her V-neck T-shirt revealing a pretty big part of her cleavage. And the absolute worst thing is that her hair's up in a ponytail, her neck on full display, just begging me to sink my teeth in it, the marks from last time still a bit visible.

Selina, don't do anything stupid. Soleil notices a change in my behaviour and asks meekly: "...everything alright?" I take a big breath through my nose, replying calmly: "Yeah, you should lay down and rest." I walk to the window and focus my gaze on the moon. "Aren't you going to lay down with me?" She sounds a bit sad.

I sink my teeth into my bottom lip, feeling blood pour out. "I...I can't right now..." She walks towards me and places her hand on my arm. At that my entire body flexes. She removes her hand, her breathing picking up, and I turn around questioningly. "Y-y-you... y-you-your b-bi-bicep j-just f-flexed!" She almost shrieks. I can't help but snort. I love it so much when she's flustered like this.

"I take it you liked it?" I ask, raising an eyebrow in amusement. She nods fervently, clearly in panic. "Very much..." Her gaze is dark now, full of need. I can't get enough of it. I can't take this anymore. "Soleil," I take a step towards her so we're only mere centimeters apart. "I love you, I want to make you mine. I... I just can't stand being your friend anymore."

"Selina..." she looks flabbergasted, but wanting all the same. "I love you too. Do it. Make me yours." As soon as the words leave her mouth I wrap my hand around her waist, pulling her flush against me. No turning back now...

WARNING: Lemon, close your eyes (aka smut)

I have her undressed on the bed in an instant, raking my eyes over the body beneath me. "Selina..." she starts, voice full of shyness. I smile, looking at her eyes. "You look gorgeous, love. No need to worry." I kiss her softly to make her relax and she tangles her hand in my hair, deepening the kiss. Her other hand slips under my shirt and tries pulling it off. Oh, you're so fucked now.

I take off my own T-shirt and shorts and she gulps. I trail my hand down her body afterwards, giving her breast a couple squeezes and making her gasp before going lower. Her core's already hot as I rub my finger against it. The moan she lets out at the contact almost drives me crazy. I immediately slide a finger inside, her pussy more than enough wet.

"Ahh..." Her expression is so delectable, so loving and wanting. Her insides feel so soft and smooth against my finger. I start moving my finger at a moderate pace, exploring every single inch of her. "Selinahh, it feels so good. Ah~" I smirk smugly. "Of course it does. I have only the best for you, ma Soleil."

Her eyes widen at my words, begging me for more. With my restrains completely gone I slide in another finger, curling them against her front wall fastly. "O-o-oh," she yelps in surprise, evidently enjoying it a lot. I feel a slight bump there and rub my fingers against it repeatedly, extracting a moan from her with every touch.

She brings her other hand up to my head and grips my hair tightly, urging me to kiss her. I gladly oblige, spreading her lips with mine and sliding my tongue inside her mouth. She sighs in delight, the sounds she's been making music to my ears. I push my fingers even deeper, almost past my knuckles, and she tenses.

"S-Selina, I-I can feel it. I-It's close." The desire in her voice makes me speed up, at some point adding a third finger. I want to make her feel everything, I want to give her everything. I want her everything. "You look so gorgeous like this, ma Soleil. I need you to come for me." She moans and nods fervently, my words almost sending her over the edge. "J-just o-one m-more t-thrust, S-Selinaah!" I growl lowly as I curl my fingers against her roughly one last time, squeezing her thigh with my other hand simultaneously.

"Aahh!" Her walls clench around my fingers, relaxing the second after, and I feel more of the warm, silky liquid cover my fingers. Her entire body shakes a bit, her hands still gripping my hair tightly. I slide my fingers out of her, watching them glisten in the moonlight.

I bring them to my mouth, licking them clean. Damn, sweet. She looks tired, but watches me lick my fingers with great interest, clearly starting to gaypanic. "Like what you see, my dear?" I ask while chuckling, she nods and pulls me down on top of her, hiding her face at the junction of my neck and shoulder in embarassement. So cute.

I chuckle and kiss her head, flipping us to the side. Her breathing slows down as she drifts off to sleep, scratching my head lightly and snuggling close to me. Her touch calms me down and makes my heart flutter like nothing else in the world. I love you.