𝟬𝟯𝟬

sneaking out off her house, with jake and devon waiting for her outside, they biked together to lexy's house.

arriving in front of her house, they let their bile fall to the ground joining lexy.

"hey" jake mumbled which lexy answered with one as well.

"um, get- get the sack." lexy said, amity took the sack and gave it to jake.

"are you sure this is gonna work?" lexy asks him. "no." jake truthfully answered making amity snickered.

"are you serious right now? what do you mean no?" frustratingly lexy asks the three.
"it'll work, it has to, right?" jake stopped her.

"okay, alright ready?" lexy asks them,
"three, two, one" after one, she opened the lid of the trashcan, jake readying himself with the sack and devon with the taser but only to be met by a skunk.

they all back away, they're nervous. going back into action, jake took the doll from the trashcan and shoving half of it's body to the sack for devon to tase it with his taser

the doll still kept saying it's words, "i like to be hugged" while devon kept on tasing it. when it was tased enough they shove his body in the sack.

"get him in!" amity exclaimed while helping them. jake quickly tighten the closing of the sack before smashing it to the ground, they celebrated with delight, kicking it.

the sound of the doll stutters as it slowly falters and fades.

they all stopped kicking it, jake grabbed it and emptied the sack that now have it's broken pieces and head.

jake took the chance to kick it's head.

chucky is gone, the madness is gone.

or is it really?

been busy with school and i recently just started attending dance classes cause bitch y tf not.