𝟬𝟮𝟵

"you shouldn't walk out like that, junior." amity said.

"how can she ignore my texts and text him? she's my girlfriend, not his" junior is angry. his girlfriend only texting his cousin and her not responding to his texts, he's jealous.

junior is sitting in his bed while amity is standing facing him, trying to calm his temper.

"maybe they're friends now, or maybe lexy just apologized and needs some time for herself to think." amity tried to calm him down.

"amity, you know lexy. she wouldn't apologize sincerely and she would never apologize to him." junior has a point.

"junior, honestly. i don't even know so can you just calm down for a bit cause i can't handle your temper" amity sighed, seating on the ground.

junior looked down at the girl as she sat on the ground, sighing to himself, he stood up from his bed joining the girl.

"maybe you should just talk to her at the plaza tomorrow. her mom is holding this event, maybe to convince people to give her money and such" amity rolled her eyes.

"what if she doesn't want to talk to me?"

"then I'll tell her."

her phone buzzed from her pockets, she took it out checking.

lexy got chucky, we go before sunrise.

"what is it?" junior asked.

amity sighed "its jake, he needs to talk to me about something." she lied.

"talk about what?"

"i don't know.. anyways um, i need to go. its getting late." she stands up from the ground with junior following her.

"ill see you tomorrow" junior said. amity smiled at him in respond before leaving his room.

junior sighs to himself, plopping himself at his bed.

there's something off about her. but junior knew he has grown feelings to her.