𝟬𝟭𝟲

junior leaned against the staircase, his headphones resting in his neck as he watch everyone dancing, though looking for someone.

he then saw the person that his been looking for, walking towards him.

"why are you being all lonely here" amity jokes, lightly smirking. "cause i'm a lonely shit" junior answered, matching her smirk as he walk towards her.

amity stared at him for a second, thinking of her next move.
"why are you staring?" junior asked. he can feel his heart beamed watching the girl in-front of him.

she took the headphones that was resting on his neck and placing it in his ears, she took both of his arms pulling him.

"amity, i don't dance" he said, but the girl simply ignored him, smiling while she pulled him at a empty space.

she started to move his arms around, trying to get him to dance. taking a lot of controlling to dance, he gave in.

he took control of them, him holding her hand as he move her around the sound of the beat. they found themselves having fun with each others presence. they're smiling and laughing while dancing to the music.

he twirled her around twice and sliding her arms to his neck before dipping her, his arms wrapped around her waist, not letting her fall.

he stared at the shock face of the girl underneath him, "i won't let you fall" he whispered.

they're unaware of the a certain girl staring at them with pure anger and jealousy, the girl rushed upstairs to her room and lighting a cigarette, smoking her anger away.