Page one - What happened?

(') = Thinking
(") = Talking
_____________________________________________

'Not again.'

As I play with my toys as momma and papa make dinner I hear a loud scream? I walk downstairs and into the kitchen, and my eyes land onto... Momma! She's sleeping on the kitchen ground? I walk over to her and about to shake her awake I see something red below my feet...? Wait... "Momma! P-please this isn't funny! Wake up! Momma please!" I sob. And sob, and sob, I hear running behind me and I look up to see a police officer looking at me with a gentle smile. He pulls me up into his arms and rubs circles in my back. Trying to calm me down but it doesn't work... For christs sake! Why would it work I just saw my mother's dead body and papa is... Where is papa? "S-sir w-where's papa?" I ask the man cradling me in his arms. He looks at me with a confused look then looks at me with a frown. "I'm sorry kid... He's gone.." The officer said pulling me up into his chest. I process what he said and I start sobbing my eyes out again. I can't remember much after that except when my aunt came to pick me up to take care of me as my guardian. I held her hand and she took me to the car and I was silent. Car ride home, silent, home in the living room, silent. I didn't want to talk I didn't talk for two days, I just saw my parents die I couldn't even think correctly. My aunt came over to me and handed me a popsicle with a cat face on it. She sat next to me rubbing my back while I nibbled on the popsicle. After I finished the popsicle my aunt put me to sleep, it wasn't the same when momma and papa did it... I sobbed myself to sleep and dreamed about.... My parents are dying over... And over, and over again. I couldn't wake up as much as i wanted too I couldn't.... "Wake up.." I hear something whisper. "Wake up ash." It repeats except with my name this time. "Wake up sweetie." I wake up with my cheeks wet. I looked up at my aunt rubbing my back as I realized she was the little voice telling me to wake up. She picks me up and lays down with me rubbing my back making me fall asleep to a dreamless sleep.
.

.

.
"WAKE UP ASH!" I hear my aunt yell from the kitchen. I slowly rise from my bed and walk out to my aunt in the kitchen. My aunt walks up to me, she gets on her tippy toes and kisses my forehead. "Morning sweet pea," she says with a sweet toned voice. "Morning auntie." I say back to her. She rubs my cheek in a comforting way, "did you have that dream again?" She asks. I nod and she brings me into a hug. "Sweet pea... You were eight.. it's been ten years." She rubs my back. "I-i know but it still hurts.." I say as I tear up into her shoulder. She rubs my back and I can hear her sniffle,
"I-i know... I know."

"Why does it hurt so much..?! I barely knew them! I wish... I could see them one more time.. Alive."

"I know it hurts Ash but you have to let it go I know it's hard but I need you to fight this with me."

'It hurts too much.."
_____________________________________________
First page... Complete.