Intro

From a young age, I'd always found myself imagining a loss of control. I'd pretend I was captured and the prince would have to save me. I'd have dreams of being held captive and needing to fight my way to freedom. Now as an adult I have similar dreams. Dreams I tend to put into novels. But can never find in real life.

Once I decided to try to take matters into my own hands. It was a random Tuesday when I met Jake Turner. And a random Wednesday when I asked him to tie me up. It didn't sit well with him. I thought I could create a situation since I knew it wouldn't happen on its own. I can't. You can't change what someone is into. They either like or don't. But they will know. They always do even before really knowing it.

Then I met the man next door. And fuck. If he wasn't the guy every girls ever dreamed of. Well. Maybe not exactly what every girl dreams of. I saw him slap a girl across the face then grab her by the throat to pull her into his apartment. After making out with her against the wall. And really, met, isn't exactly the right word since that was the only time I saw him. We're neighbours now. And that night, right before he shut the door he saw me, peeking around the corner. Saw me and smirked as if he knew something. Before shutting the door and leaving me standing there with my heart pounding. The rest of the night I couldn't eat. Couldn't sleep. I was so aroused.

I thought of that hand around my throat for the next three days. Masturbated until my vibrator died. I needed him.