un

"Lets wear blue today." Cameron said into the phone. 

"We wore blue yesterday, Cam." Her bestfriend chuckled on the other line. 

"But, I like the blue." She mumbled, playing with the hem of her shirt. She heard him sigh.

"Fine, we'll wear blue." 

=

Together, they walked into school, matching blue vans covering their feet. They adopted the matching vans idea in year 9, when they accidentally wore the same checkered, no lace vans. They were notorious for matching.

"People are gonna notice." He said quietly, suddenly self conscious of his shoes. They never wore the same shoes two days straight. 

"Calum, it's fine." She insisted as they sat in their desks (which were right next to eachother.)
"What if they say something?"

"Oh, ho, ho. If it isn't testicle left and right." Michael Clifford, school asshole said, walking in between their seats to sit behind Calum. They ignored him. "Look at that, same shoes as yesterday. I thought it was against your rules to do that." He said with a smirk. Calum glared at her and she sent him an apologetic look.

=

Isolated in the back of the cafeteria, they sat side by side. 

"Lets wear galaxy tomorrow." He said, simultaneously taking a bite of his chicken nugget. 

"You got it dude." She flashed him a grin, her notebook in her hands while she fiddled with her mac and cheese with a fork. "So, I ran out of meds this morning, can you go with me to refill them after school?" She mumbled, embarrassed of her conditions. 

"Of course." He smiled down at the blonde who he loved with all his heart. 

"Did you do the math homework? I don't understand 36." She frowned, looking at the question in her book. 

"The answer was C."

"No."

"Yes."

"Prove it."

"Use the quadratic formula." She went quiet, running over the problem in her head.

"Balls." She said finally, finding the answer actually was C. She earned a chuckle from him.

"C'mon, we're gonna be late." He tugged at her sleeve. She quickly followed him out, accidentally bumping into Luke Hemmings, (the twat who continuously tries eye fucking her in history.)

"Watch out, babe." He smirked.

"Oh piss off." She side stepped him.

"One day you'll give to yourself to me!" He called, earning the bird from her.

"When are you gonna let me kick his ass, Cam?" Calum asked, looking down at her with raised eyebrows.

"Never. He's bigger than you. Have you seen his shoulders? He'll kill you, Cal."

"Confidence booster." He shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I just don't want you getting hurt." She let out a soft sigh, propping her hand on her cheek. Calum watched Ashton Irwin (total geek), walk in with a freshly busted lip.

"What the hell happened to you?" Calum asked, turning to face the boy.

"Michael Clifford happened." He mumbled.

"Why?" Cameron's attention was caught as she looked at him too.

"Didn't give him the answers to the math test."

"When are you gonna stand up to him and tell him he's an asshole?" She asked.

"Have you met him? He'll kill me!" He exclaimed.

"Hey Michael." She turned to him as he sat next to him.

"Yeah, babe?" He smirked.

"You're an asshole and need to leave people alone. If they don't wanna do something for you, don't fucking hit them." She said coldly, drawing her eyebrows together. He scoffed before chuckling.

"And some dumb blonde like you is gonna stop me how?" He retorted. As Calum stood up to throw a punch, Cameron grabbed him, shaking her head while she pulled him back to his seat.

"I didn't know dumb blondes had a higher GPA than you." She shrugged, earning a glare.

"I have a 3.4 bitch."

"And I have a 4.1, whats your point?"

"I hate you."

"You're just mad you're not as big and bad as you wanna be, and that some dumb blonde can see right through your shitty act." She shrugged once again.

"You're only talkin' like this because your boyfriends here. If he wasn't you'd be attached to my face, or better, my dick." He smirked. She let Calum punch him this time, then she went to the principles office with him. Skipping right along beside him.

"You didn't have to hit him."

"I'm not gonna let him talk to you that."

"He called you my boyfriend."

"I thought I was." He joked.

"Oh yes, I forgot, I'm so madly in love you Calum." She teased, throwing her arms around his torso while he laughed.

She wasn't exactly joking.

"Ah Mr. Hood, Miss Bates. I see you two in here together way to often." Principle Jones sighed, looking at the two who had smug looks on their faces. He seated them and listen to them explain what happened.

They were only stuck with a week of detention.

=

oh