Chapter 7: Back to the butterfly mansion

"Amazing teamwork you guys! We retrieved Tanjiro and no one got harmed!" Stated Shinobu "those demons were strong though, I think their eyes said upper moon 2 and upper moon 3 to think we'll have to fight that in the future" said Mitsuri worriedly "didn't upper moon 3 kill Rengoku?" Asked Giyu "yeah" replied Shinobu "Sanemi, do you have anything to say?" Asked Mitsuri "no" Replied Sanemi simply. "We're almost back to the butterfly mansion! I'm sure Aoi and the others will be relieved to hear we retrieved Tanjiro" said Shinobu "Giyu sure is relieved" stated Sanemi "he carried him on his damn back!" Added Sanemi "well I think it's very nice of him" said Mitsuri "we're here!" Interrupted Shinobu. Aoi was waiting outside "you retrieved him! Oh, how is he! Let me see him!" Yelled Aoi running towards them "calm down Aoi, let us bring him inside" said Shinobu sweetly "ok" replied Aoi. They brought Tanjiro inside and set him on a bed. Sanemi and Mitsuri left but Shinobu and Giyu stayed "Aoi I want you to inspect his wounds I'll help you in a minute" ordered Shinobu "yes, ma'am"said Aoi. Shinobu and Giyu left the room "I know your worried about him but you can't stay by his side the entire time you'll have a mission soon, so will I but the butterfly girls will take good care of him" said Shinobu "I know" replied Giyu "I think it best if you leave now, come check up on him later, it will be best for you if you just don't think about him, his wounds look ok at a glance, he'll live" said Shinobu "okay" said Giyu and then he left "well that didn't take much convincing" Shinobu said to herself before going back to Tanjiro. "How's he looking, Aoi?" Asked Shinobu "it seems he's gone into a coma but I don't believe it will be a very long one, his wounds are looking good for the most part too," replied Aoi "that's good, I have to go, but bandage up his wounds and leave him to sleep, okay?" Asked Shinobu "okay"said Aoi "good, I'm off see you later, Aoi" said Shinobu "goodbye ma'am" said Aoi. Shinobu left, and Aoi bandaged up Tanjiro's wounds, and got him prepared to be in a coma, once she was finished, she left Tanjiro to sleep as she went to inform the butterfly girls that tanjiro had been retrieved. She went to where the butterfly girls were sitting with Kanao. "Hello, Aoi have you cheered up? I'm glad you came to join us waiting at the front for the Hashiras to return with Tanjiro must have been tiring, it's better to wait back here."said Sumi "no, I came back here to tell you, they returned with tanjiro he's in a coma, but he'll be okay!" Said Aoi "really!?" Said Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo in unison "yes!" Said Aoi "did you here that lady Kanao? Tanjiro's safe! I've gotta go tell Nezuko!" Said Naho "c'mon!" Naho said to Sumi and Kiyo and all of them ran off. Kanao flipped her coin and it landed on heads "your glad he's back arent you?" Asked Kanao "yes I am" replied Aoi "I wonder how Nezuko will react" added Aoi. "Nezuko guess what!" Said Naho, Nezuko hummed in reply "Tanjiro's back! They retrieved him!" Said Kiyo Nezuko's eyes widened "we can pull back the curtains in his room if you want to go see him!" Offered Sumi, Nezuko hummed happily "I think that's a yes, c'mon!" Said Sumi. They all ran off to Tanjiro's room, before Nezuko entered any room with windows in it Naho, Sumi, and Kiyo would pull back the curtains so Nezuko wouldn't be harmed by the sunlight. When they arrived at Tanjiro's room, Naho pulled back the curtains and Nezuko ran to Tanjiro's side and began to cry. She stayed there and refused to move for 2 days before caving in and going back to her room with no windows. She spread out on her bed and went to sleep. About 3 weeks later, Tanjiro awoke. Everyone was happy, and ready to ask Tanjiro questions. Finally, Tanjiro was back.