Chapter 6: Tanjiro

Tanjiro awoke in a weird room. He immediately felt pain because of his stomach. He used a breathing technique to stop the bleeding and he sat up, though much pain came from sitting up. He registered what had happened when he was last awake and realized he had been kidnapped. A tall white haired figure was standing in the room alongside another figure with pink hair he recognized the pink haired figure as Akaza, upper 3, and the demon that had killed Rengoku on the last mission he went on. "I see those idiots forgot to take his sword off him, not that he will be able to fight back very well in that state anyways." The white haired one said Akaza merely glanced at him before looking away and smacking him saying "shut up, Douma" Tanjiro stood up and wielded his sword, Akaza lunged at him but Tanjiro dodged the attack. Akaza was genuinely surprised "not many people have dodged that attack before especially not the likes of you." Stated Akaza "where am I!" Tanjiro demanded "that doesn't matter, we need to bring your head to lord Muzan" interrupted Douma "where's Nezuko!" Asked Tanjiro "that also doesn't matter, but I guess I'll tell you anyways, we don't have her. The only person we do have is you, and that's all we need." Answered Douma. This time Douma flung himself towards Tanjiro landing a large gash on his arm, making Tanjiro collapse. "This is why you need to eat woman, Lord Akaza. They are a great source of power and strength, you couldn't even land a hit on that boy" said Douma to Akaza, making Akaza lunge a him and gouge his eye out "woah, woah Lord Akaza calm down!" Said Douma while his eye was healing "no" Akaza stated simply yet he didn't continue to attack. Tanjiro stood up once more both Akaza and Douma were surprised "oh my, you have quite the injury's yet your still getting up? How?" Asked Douma but Tanjiro didn't answer he looked livid he flung himself towards Douma and and landed a cut on his arm it wasn't deep though and Douma healed almost instantly. "Oh my" said Douma while laughing Akaza flew toward Tanjiro but stopped when he was also there "I'll help you kill Douma if you'd like" said Akaza to Tanjiro, Tanjiro was very surprised but the Akaza Flung towards Douma and punched him in the face blinding him, Tanjiro took the opportunity to land a hit on his neck but it didn't do much. Suddenly Giyu burst through the door alongside Sanemi, Shinobu, and Mitsuri. "REMEMBER OUR GOAL IS TO GET TANJIRO AND GET OUT!!" Screamed Giyu he flung himself towards Douma and Sanemi found himself towards Akaza Mitsuri was behinds them as support and Shinobu went straight to Tanjiro "are you okay, Tanjiro?" She asked in her sweet voice "no" Tanjiro said in a strained voice before everything went black, he collapsed in to Shinobu's arms and she fled with him Sanemi, Giyu, and Mitsuri were close behind not long after. They exited the Infinity castle into the nice warm sunlight and they headed straight towards the butterfly mansion, they had finally retrieved Tanjiro.