Chapter two: reactions of others

At this point all of the inhabitants of the butterfly mansion were wondering where Tanjiro was and why he was so late. Eventually they sent out a team of Kakushi to look for him. A little ways down the trail the Kakushi found a huge puddle of blood and a piece of cloth that had the same design as Tanjiro's haori. The Kakushi immediately realized what had happened and ran back to the butterfly mansion. Within 10 minute 4 Hashira and 60 Kakushi were on the scene. The 4 Hashira were, Kocho Shinobu, Giyu Tomioka, Sanemi Shinezegawa, And Kanroji Mitsuri. It has been 15 hours since Tanjiro was taken, 7 hours since the team of Kakushi found the evidence. And barely 8 hours since the Hashira and the rest of the Kakushi arrived. Aoi and the butterfly girls were to stay at the butterfly mansion and be there for Nezuko when she woke up. "I wonder when she'll wake up" Aoi said. When suddenly Nezuko crawled out of the box and looked around the room she was in, most likely looking for her brother. Immediately Aoi stepped forward and attempted to calmly explain the situation to Nezuko. Upon understanding Nezuko eyes widened and she immediately ran outside. Very luckily, it was night time she ran in the correct direction and eventually she made it to the sight of Tanjiro's capture. All the Hashira and Kakushi looked at her as she frantically looked around for her brother, sadly he wasn't there. Mitsuri stepped forward to Nezuko, suddenly a horn sprouted on Nezuko's head and a leaf pattern grew and flowed around her body, she grew a couple of sizes and she bit down, breaking her muzzle. She darted off into the forest and wasn't seen for the rest of the night. They sent Giyu Tomioka after Nezuko and the rest of the Hashira gathered enough clues and they set off to find Tanjiro. A team of about 15 Kakushi volunteered to stay at the sight of Tanjiro's capture while the rest went back to where the came from. The ones that went to the butterfly mansion informed Aoi on what had happened. She wasn't very surprised, but nevertheless she burst into tears, the butterfly girls attempted to calm her down and eventually they all made it to bed, wondering if they were ever gonna see the Kamado siblings again.