You and Me, Together

Start from the beginning

"What? You were just..." Hornet was about to correct Piranha about what was happening.

"About to blow my scary stranger whistle on you!" Piranha took out a whistle, and blew it hard.

But Wolf felt for it and he rolled his eyes, and said, "Okay. I am not going to let another Piranha-Hornet trouble ruin my perfect day. I won a package of pencils in the lottery!"

The canine squealed as he ran towards his room, but Snake approached him, blocking his way to his bedroom door, "Hey, Wolf. Can I have a pencil?"

Wolf suddenly frowned, and said regretfully, "Look, Snake. Everyone's been asking me for pencils, and I already sent one each to Diane, Mira, and Mrs. Gardener. Look, I'm so sorry, but I just can't."

"Fine, Wolf! I thought we were friends!" Snake hissed, "You know, having pencils has changed you," he then slithered away grumpily from Wolf.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later, Hornet was reading a good book until Piranha came into the room before closing the door behind him.

"Hey, Hornet. I'm sorry I accused you of stealing my wallet in front of Wolf," Piranha apologized.

"Yeah, I did not appreciate that. First of all, I don't steal. I just needed to borrow some lunch money," Hornet explained, "Second of all, it's really more of a ladies' change purse," he took out Piranha's change purse.

"You actually took my change... Wallet?!" Piranha exclaimed as he snatched his purse from Hornet, "I was just covering because I didn't want Wolf and the guys to know that you and I are... What are we now?"

Labels aren't important. All that matters is that your money is my money now," Hornet took Piranha's purse from him, "Wait. Why don't you want Wolf or the rest of the guys to know about us?"

"Well, we're all such good friends. I just don't want things between us to be weird," Piranha replied, "I say when they're around, we just pretend like everything between us is the way it always was."

"So be viciously mean to each other?"

"Exactly."

When Piranha and Hornet got out of the room to go with the plan, Snake, Shark, and Tarantula were doing their own business with Snake and Shark drink coffee, and Tarantula was watching TV. Then, Wolf came out of his room, and showed his friends the pencil he had left.

"Hey, guys. Look at this. I have even less pencil than I did before I won the lottery," his pencil became a toothpick.

"Well, at least that pencil is sharper than Piranha!" Hornet punched Piranha on the shoulder.

"Yeah? Well, you punch like a girl!" Piranha clutched his punched arm as he winced, "A very powerful girl!"

Now curious, Tarantula turned off the TV, and crawled up on the backrest, "Dude, what is up with you? Ever since our vacation, you two started to... hate each other."

"It is weird when I see it," Shark added

"Well, this has got to stop," Wolf suggested before smirking, "And I know just how to do it."

"Lock us in a room together, alone, and leave us there for hours?" Hornet asked, hoping it was a good suggestion so he and Piranha would have alone time together.

"Yeah! Just the two of us, alone, having a make-up session?" Piranha smiled, trying to hide his blush.

"Actually, I have a better idea," Wolf said.