Evil Wolf

Hey guys! So I wanna make this chapter that, despite the Bad Guys being known criminals, I saw that what they did were so harmless and just "bad". Their crimes were just stealing and causing trouble, but they never did something evil or worse than being just bad. That is why I like them being both good and bad, like how they used to. I like them balancing their good and bad lives.

So, this chapter proved that there was a difference between bad and evil. And another note, they are not evil. They are bad, but not evil

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene first showed what looked like a simple bank on the city street, untouched by anyone or anything. Then suddenly, the entrance of the bank exploded into a million smithereens due to a bomb that went off inside. Within the smoke, a group of masked ninjas came out, spinning spiky nunchucks in the air as the civilians around them all ran in terror.

The "scene" turned out to be just a clip from a TV show that Snake was currently watching with Shark, Piranha, and Hornet, with the tiny bug sitting on Piranha's head.

Snake groaned, "Seriously? What are these guys thinking? You can't rob a bank like that."

Shark replied, "Yeah. Their outfits are terrible. Not within the season, and the stitch work is-,"

Snake facepalmed with his tail, interrupting with, "No, I meant how can you rob a bank by causing an explosion? Everyone knows that's just asking for attention."

Hornet then chimed in, "And think of all the people they could've hurt, eliminating those nunchucks they're swinging around. And the worst part is that they don't even care that they might be hurting other people, or even themselves, or their team members! That's just too much for a bad guy! They aren't even being bad, they're just evil!"

On cue, all three boys, excluding Hornet, sighed in frustration, with Snake saying, "Here we go again with the whole 'too much evil' discussion."

Hornet crossed his arms, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Piranha answered while scratching the back of his head, not wanting to insult Hornet, "Uh, Hornet, I mean well when I say this, but you do tend to always nag about us being 'too bad' sometimes."

Hornet, confused, replied, "Huh? That's not true."

Piranha piped in, "Last week when we were doing a heist at that jewelry store, you scolded Snake for using that taser to cut the power on the electronic lock."

Hornet retorted, "That 'taser' cut the power of the entire bank and almost had us caught! Plus, that was just reckless behavior doing it that way. Why didn't you unlock the lock the way you usually do it?"