Mira

Intro

Mr. Wolf: Yeah! I'm bad!

Mr. Snake: You're bad!

Ms. Tarantula: He's bad!

Mr. Hornet: She's bad!

Mr. Piranha: We're bad!

Mr. Shark: Who's bad?

The Bad Guys: Yeah!
We're the Bad Guys!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After another night of fighting crime in Los Angeles, the Bad Guys just finished another mission. They marched out of the elevator, exhausted and still wearing black body suits. It's been weeks since they hid their identities as crime-fighting vigilantes at night, and everything was the same as always; couldn't take the credit for saving the day. Being criminals in secret was fine and all, avoiding jail time again, but being vigilantes in secret is volunteer work without getting paid nor getting appreciated. It was like their work was worth nothing... at least that's what Wolf would think. His friends had no problem with that though. They were happy they do volunteer work without the public knowing it.

But that's about to change

Wolf headed straight to the couch, and dropped himself to slouch and relax. He was so tired of all that fighting back there. He deserved a break, while his friends were doing the same. They were all very tired.

Wolf had thoughts about their crime-fighting job, and he had to share this with his friends, "I know it's been a lot of work out there, guys, but don't you think we should promote it just a little?"

Even though still feeling exhausted, the Bad Guys brought their attention to him.

"A little?" Piranha repeated.

"Promote? What do you mean?" Snake asked suspiciously.

Wolf sighed as he clarified his idea in the right way, "I don't know, guys. Sometimes, it gets so annoying when people still look at us as criminals, even though we're living normal lives. I don't like when people are around just watching us like that."

The other Bad Guys glanced at each other as they showed their concerned face, proving that Wolf would be right.

"Well, yeah, they are pretty annoying," Tarantula admitted.

"Tell me about it. At the grocery store, they asked me if I'm a criminal or just an ordinary hornet. That's offensive," Hornet added, also feeling annoyed while remembering it.

"Okay, I think we're on the same page here," Snake said, then turned to Wolf, "What's your plan, Wolf?"

Wolf sat up, and trying to make things easy to explain to his friends, "I think... maybe it's time to let the public know our intention."

"What?!" The rest of the Bad Guys exclaimed

"You mean, telling the public that we're doing... good?" Shark clarified Wolf's explanation

Snake whipped his tail, disapproving the idea, "No, I don't like it!"

"Come on, Snake," said Wolf.

"You promise this job should be our secret, and no one else would know!" reminded Snake about Wolf's promise when they started this business in the first place.