CONFESSION

Leyla woke up head filled with thoughts.

"Shit it's already 10pm? I gotta get to my office." she says as she gets up and gets dressed.

Ley finishes getting ready and heads to her office.

She arrives at her office and sits down on her chair and starts to do some work.

"What the hell was that yesterday?" Miguel says after barging into her office.

Leyla jumps.

"What the fuck! Don't just scare me like that bro!" she shouts as she rolls her eyes and let's out a sigh.

She turns around to see him with a questioning look on his face standing in the middle of the room.

"What?" Ley asks.

"What was that yesterday?" he repeats angrily.

"What was what?"

"You making out with some rando on your best friends birthday party. Two times." he says.

Leyla chuckles slightly.
"I don't think Peter even noticed but you sure did, huh?" she smiles.

"Well it was hard not to notice you guys swapping spit." he says coldly.

"I'm sure one thing about you was hard." she laughs quietly.

"You really can't be serious for one moment of your miserable life." he says coldly as he turns around and walks to the door.

"Geez. How about you work on your jealousy issue's?" Ley jokes.

"Why exactly would I be jealous of someone kissing someone as childish and stupid as you?" Miguel says as he continues to walk out.

Eventually he reaches the door walks out and slams it shut.

Leyla was left on her chair kind of hurt about what he just said to her.
She wasn't going to let his words get to her so she continues to do some work to get her mind of it.

It's 4pm now.
Someone knocks on her door.

"Yes!?" Leyla shouts as she turns to the door.

Noir comes in.

"Hello. Sorry for visiting so unannounced." he chuckles softly.

"Oh no your good. Don't worry." she smiles.

"I was just wondering because you didn't come to the kitchen for lunch. Did you eat anything today?" he asks slightly concerned.

"Yeah I did. Just brought some food from home and ate it here." she explains.

Leyla lied.
She didn't eat anything today.
Miguel and what he said earlier made her think so much she simply forgot.

"That's good. Also came here to ask you if you maybe want to hangout sometime?" Noir asks.

"Yes I would love to." Leyla smiles.

Actually she doesn't want to.
Even tho she likes Noir, she just really doesn't want to spend time with anyone right now.

"Do you have time now?" he smiles.

"Yeah. What do you wanna do?" she asks.

"We could get some food and eat it on the rooftop? If you want?"

"Yeah sounds great." she smiles.

Leyla would rather stay in her office and otherthink.
It's not that she doesn't like him.
It's just the fact that she really doesn't want to.
But she doesn't want to hurt his feelings so she said yes.