THE OTHER MAN

It's now 10am.
She wakes up and smiles immediately.

*Do I actually like him? I mean he was so gentle and kind yesterday. I think I like him. I really want to see him again.* she thinks to herself while kicking her feet like a little child.

She stands up and puts on her suit before she walks out the door.
Leyla swings her way to his door.

She knocks on it nervously.

After a good minute of Leyla waiting for him to open the door, he finally opens it.

"García, what's going on?" he asks.

Miguel was standing there with just a towel around his waist.

"Uhhh I just wanted to asks uhhhh when is Peter's party again?" she says nervously.

"It's tomorrow actually. At 6pm." he says while jawning.

"And I wanted to ask if you want to go with m-" "Babe I couldn't even kiss you goodbye in bed." Leyla gets interrupted by a random woman kissing Miguel on the cheek.

Ley swung away from his door silently.
She felt betrayed and sort of lied to.

*How could I be so naive? How could I think I was actually something special to him? Like he would ever actually care about me. Or see me as something more than just a hookup.* she thinks to herself as she swings to her room.

She arrives at her room and slams the door shut.

"HOW CAN HE BE SO SELFISH!? HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID AND ACTUALLY LIKE HIM!? WHY IS HE LIKE THAT!? WHY CAN'T HE BE A NICE HUMAN BEING!? ARGHHHH!" she shouts angrily as she holds her hair and stomps around the room angrily.

Eventually her anger turns into sadness and she falls onto her bed.

"How could I be so stupid? How could I fall for someone like him? I hate myself. I hate him." she softly says into her pillow while the pillow catches her tears.

She falls asleep after awhile of crying.

Suddenly she wakes up.
She looks at her watch.
It's now 3 am.

"God, why the hell did I sleep so long?" she rubs her eyes as she sits up in her bed.

"I still don't have an outfit for tonight." she says to herself before getting up and looking through her closet.

*I'm a girlboss. So I'm not gonna be sad about some asshole. I'm gonna dress myself up. I'm going to make sure I am the hottest person on the party. For noone, but myself.* she thinks.

After looking for something to wear for 3 hours she finally found something.

*I'm the best. Now let's go to my office to do some work and kill some time.*

She goes to her office and does some work.

It's now 4pm.
So she walks to her room to get ready.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.