GRUMPY GRANDPA

"HE-" Leyla got interrupted by the portal sucking her inside.

They walked through the portal and arrived at a....
"Office?" Leyla laughs.
"This is not an office. It's the Spider Society Headquarter."
"Spider what now?" she asks confused.
"Ugh nevermind." the man rolls his eyes.
"I don't know if you know about the Multiverse? But it's real and this dimension you're in right now is basically the "main" dimension for the best Spiderpeople in the Multiverse. And only they get access to this dimension and many more." a pregnant woman says as she comes out of nowhere.
"Omg wait! The Multiverse is real???"
"That's exactly what she just said." the man responds.
"Jess you're sure you want her in the team?" the man says to the pregnant woman.
"Yes she is strong." the pregnant woman says as she picks up Leyla's arm.
"Ugrhhh" the man growls.
"Alright, she can join." he adds.
"Great." the woman says.
"Don't know if I wanna join a team who's leader is a douchebag." Leyla whispers to the woman.
"Shhhhh. Just trust me, you won't regret it." the woman whispers to her hoping the man didn't hear her.
"Alright. Since yall decide to kidnap me, wanna tell me who you guys are?"
"I'm Jessica you can call me Jess tho." the pregnant woman explains.
"And your superhero name?" Leyla asks.
"Spiderwomen. Just like yours, Leyla."
"Why do you know my name?" she asks with a concerned look on her face before taking a step back.
"It's in the Spiderverse database." the man adds as he types something angrily into his computer.
"Wanna tell me who you are now?" Leyla asks.
"I'm Spiderman."
"Yeah no shit sherlock I thought you're batman." Leyla says sarcastically.
"Your not funny. And I'm Miguel O'Hara. I'm from Universe 2099." Miguel says confidently.
"And your universe is called 608. Your Leyla García who calls herself Spiderwoman."
"God you guys are like really obsessed with me." Leyla says jokingly.
"Whatever, here's your Gizmo." Miguel throws her one of those watches him and Jess have.
Leyla catches it and puts it on her wrist.
"But it's really dangerous so wat-" Miguel got interrupted by Leyla typing something into her watch.
"Stop that." he commands.
"Why? It's mine now." Leyla says.
"It's still very dangerous especially if you don't know what you're doing. I will teach you tho." Jess says.
"Thanks, Jess." Leyla smiles.
Miguel rolls his eyes.
"Get out of my office I need to work." Miguel demands.
"Geez, you grumpy grandpa." Leyla says as she walking to the door backwards.
Miguel turns around and looks her in the eyes furiously.
Leyla stands still and jokingly blows him a kiss.
"Mwuah!"
"Get the fuck out!" Miguel shouts before throwing an empty chinese takeaway box at her.
She dodges it by swinging out the door with her web.
Miguel slams the door shut.

"God, what's with him?" Leyla asks Jess.
"Noone really knows. He has been like this ever since he lost his family. And he blames himself for it too. Even it was his fault."
Leyla scoffs.
"Didn't all the Spiderpeople lose their family?"
"Yeah that's why noone know why he is that way."
They continue to walk.
"I'm sure he just needs to have good casual sex."
"God." Jess laughs as she pinches her nose.
"I'm sure Peter will love you and your ridiculous humor." Jess says.
"Everyone loves me. Except grumpy grandpa." Leyla says.
They continue to walk as Leyla says hi to the different Spiderpeople that walk past them on their way.
Eventually they arrive at a door.
"Since you will be a mentor soon, you get your own office." Jess explains as she opens the door.
The office was huge and completely empty except for the computer that was on a platform that she could be able to move up and down like she saw in Miguel's office.
"Wow really hollow. " Leyla's voice echoed.
"Yeah but you can decorated if you want. And you can even train in her if you like. But we also have training rooms and bedroom but those are in the other building. Every Spiderperson has their own bedroom." Jess explains.
"Cool cool." Leyla looks around in the room.
"I can introduce you to some other Spiderpeople if you like?"
"If they're not as grumpy as the other one, sure!" Leyla says laughing.
"No no they are all nice."
"What are we waiting for then?" Leyla says as she walks out of the door.

They walk out of the office and make their way to one of the training rooms.
They eventually arrive.
Jess knocks on the door.
A guy in a Spiderman suit opens the door slightly just enough to poke his head out and see who's on the door.
He was clearly breathless.
"JESS! HELLO!" he opens the door fully and spreads out his arms to give Jessica a hug.
"And you are?" he looks at Leyla.
"I'm Leyla García."
"Hello Leyla! I'm Peter B. Parker you can call me Peter if you like. Come inside."
Leyla smiles as she enters the room.
It was filled with hot, icky air and four children?
Or teenagers maybe?
She couldn't tell since they had their masks on.
"Well Leyla you stay here with Peter because I gotta go! Have fun! And Peter don't mess with her! She's new!" Jess says.
Peter shakes his head before closing the door.
"C'mon kid you can take your masks off now. Leyla these are Miles, Hobie, Gwen and Pavitr.
Miles, Hobie, Gwen and Pavitr this is Leyla." Peter introduces them while pointing at who's who.
"Hi guys." Leyla says.
"Sup?!" Gwen says.
"Hello!" Pavitr says while friendly smiling.
"Hey, mate!" Hobie says while laying on the floor and just lifting his hand to wave.
"Yo!?" Miles says before waving akwardly like a NPC.
Everyone laughs at Miles while he hides his face in embarrassment.

"So you guys are training?" Leyla asks.
"Yuhh. We're being forced tho." Gwen says.
Leyla laughs.
"Have you met Miguel yet?" Pavitr asks curiously.
Everyone looks at Leyla as they wait for her answer.
"Yes, and he's the grumpiest motherfucker I've evr met."
They all laugh and agree with her.
"Well it's getting late and you guys have school tomorrow so get the frick outta here!" Peter saus to the children before each of them disappear into Portals.

"Leyla I will show you your bedroom if you want?" Peter asks.
"Yes, please because this place is humongous."
"Oh my god you don't want to know how many times I've got lost here in my first month." Peter laughs.
"God I just know it won't be easy especially with a grumpy grandpa as my boss."
Peter laughs.
"I know that he can be grumpy sometimes especially towards the new people, but I have a feeling you guys will get along. Eventually."
"Hello fucking no! Not with his attidute."
Peter laughs.
They continue to talk while walking.

Finally they arrive at her room.
"Tada! Your room, madame!" Peter chuckels.
"My room number is 608? Like my universe?"
"Yup. Cool right? Anyways as much as I like to talk to you, I gotta bounce! So cya tomorrow!" Peter says before opening a portal and disappearing into it.

"Funny guy." Leyla says to herself before opening the door to her room.
It was really a room it was more like a mini apartment.
It has a mini kitchen, a queen size bed, a bathroom and a toilet.
That would be worth so much rent in New York.
She took off all her clothes and went to bed naked because obviously she didn't bring any pyjamas.
She truns on the TV thats on the other side of the bedroom.
She watches some TV before drifting off to sleep.