Bonus Chapter: Happy Honeymoon/Anniversary

Depuis le début

"Eat."

Ry nods her head still trying to find her bearings, just as I adjust my shorts. On the back to where we are staying Ry almost gives me a heart attack.

"Stop the car!"

"Ry"

"Pull over now Blake!"

I do as she says and as soon as the car stops, she jumps out.
"What the fuck?!" I turn off the car and jump out rushing after my crazy wife.

"Riley Ann!"

She stops in her tracks turning towards me, jumping up and down.

"Food trucks!"

"What?" I shake my head at her.

"Food trucks." She says slowly like I'm an idiot or something.  She juts out her lip blowing out a frustrated groan as her bangs fly around from it. "Oh, come on. They are the best!"

"If you say so." She rolls her eyes and grabs my hand tugging me towards them. I think we order from every single one of them and carry them back to the car. She sniffs at all the containers and moans. "I think I'm in heaven."

"My wife is strange." I chuckle out as I take off. "Well, you married me." I take a glance at her and take her hand in mine.

"Best decision of my life."

-------
"We have a freaking private beach!"

Riley says in awe after we put half of the food in the fridge, because there was no way we were eating that all right now.

"I'm shock you didn't notice it right away."

"You out did yourself Makenzie." She winks as she takes a bite of her taco.  The noises she makes as she eats should be illegal.

"I'm jealous of that taco." I say as I take a bite of mine. Damn this is good.

"Huh?"

"You haven't moaned for me like that all day." Ry chokes on her taco and I stand up and pat her on her back.

"I won't be if you kill me beforehand. Geeze Blake." With a shake of her head, she giggles. I watch as she sighs and lays down on the blanket. "I never thought this would be my life." Her voice is so gentle and almost sad-like.

"Why is that?" I lay down next to her on my side, as my finger start making traces on her stomach. She turns towards me, and her eyes are glistening. "I have loved you for so long Blake." The beat of my heart speeds up.

"It's always been you Ry, since the moment I met you. "

"We both have messed up." She shudders and I pull her towards me, where her head rests on my chest.

"We have." I say on a shaky breath, and she looks up at me. "But we are so much stronger now. I will never leave you. I will love you until my dying breath."

"Ditto."

Then her lips are on mine, and we just fit so damn perfectly.  When we were apart, she always had my heart, even if she doesn't realize it.

"Take me to bed, my dear husband."

She stands up and I do the same. When she heads towards the house, I snatch her wrist and pull her flush to me again. I claim her lips as mine and she melts into me. My hands roam down and pull down her shorts then her bikini bottoms.  I untie her top and it falls to the ground.

"Blake!" She gaps for air as I suck on her neck.

"No one will see us. We are in our own private little world." She pulls down my shorts and I pick her up and fling her over my shoulder. I start walking towards the water.