First Classes, Beginning of Friendships

Começar do início

Draco, curious and enthusiastic, quickly approached the Harpy, reaching out his hand to touch it. However, Cassiopeia gently held his hand, preventing him from proceeding. Draco looked annoyed and scowled at being stopped, but with a calm smile, she explaied:

"Be careful, Draco. Trovão is temperamental. We must respect it and approach with gentleness. It's important to ask for permission before touching it."

Draco nodded, understanding. He stepped back a bit.

Cassi smiled gently at Draco and began to guide him on how to approach the Harpy with care. She explained that whn interacting with magical creatures, it was essential to show respect and kindness.

"Malfoy, when we approach a creature like Trovão, we must move slowly and gently," Cassiopeia said, while stroking the majestic bird's feathers. "Let's extend our hands slowly, allowing it to come close and get to know us."

Draco, eager to learn and interact with the Harpy, followed Cassiopeia's instructions with enthusiasm. He extended his hand carefully, maintaining a radiant smile on his face. As Trovão approached.

The majestic bird gently landed on Draco's outstretched arm, allowing him to caress it with tenderness. The sparkle of happiness in his eyes was evident.
Curious and excited, Draco asked Cassiopeia where the Harpy had come from. She replied with a smile: "He came from Brasil, Draco. He's my mom's familiar"

After the delivery, the Harpy took flight again, disappearing into the skies of Hogwarts.

Cassiopeia picked up the letter in the green envelope and immediately felt the scent of her mother.

My little caipora,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and happiness. I have been thinking of you every day, and I can barely express how much proud I am that you have been selected for Slytherin. My dear daughter, you are following in the footsteps of our noble lineage.

I am currently at England, involved in an urgent project as Master of Alchemy. It is an honor to be contributing to the wizarding community in times of need. However, I miss you greatly and cannot wait to see your gorgeous smile again.

You are a true Gaunt. Continue to honor our name, my dear. Remember that I am always by your side, even from distance.

Please give Minerva a warm hug , hum?She is a great friend, and I am grateful for her presence in your life. Thank her for taking care of you and for all the support she has provided. Minerva is an exceptional woman, and I know we can count on her.

Sending you many kisses and tight hugs. I miss  our conversations, and your contagious laugh. Continue to be the brilliant and brave witch that you are, my sweetpie.

With all my love,

- Noctua Gaunt
P.S Mamãe

Her eyes sparkled. A radiant smile formed on her lips. She tucked the letter into her robe pocket to keep it close.

Reading her class syllabus for the day, the girl smiled excitedly. "I have Transfiguration and Potions now at the morning," Cassiopeia clapped her hands eagerly.

"We too" Pansy said.

(...)

After breakfast:

Cassi walked happily through the corridors of Hogwarts. Her dark hair swayed gently as she approached Draco and Pansy.

"Draco, Pansy, let's go!" exclaimed with evident enthusiasm in her voice.