♥︎PART 7♥︎ Mom!?

Previous:
You look gorgeous my omega.." I cooed while grabbing his waist and snaked my hands every where in his body. "Uhh kacchan, it's you're turn" Izuku said as he grab my hands and lightly push it backwards.
End of previous: (This previous happened yesterday)

╥﹏╥╥﹏╥╥﹏╥╥﹏╥╥﹏╥╥﹏╥╥﹏╥╥﹏╥

Izuku's POV:

After what happened yesterday Kacchan has been more clingy..not in his usual way.He has been sticking around me.

3 hours later:

"Kacchan...stop taking showers with me.." I said while looking at him with a pout face. "What? There's nothing wrong with it." Kacchan said while smirking at me while a pout. "Kacchan! You know what I meant!" I shouted at him. "Let me have one bath!" I shouted again.He has been more clingy..after what happened yesterday's night.He won't stop leaving me alone.Where I go he  goes and follows me like a dog without a leash!!

"Everytime we take a bath together you have been doing something dirty.." I said while blushing but before he can answer me I shut the bathroom door right in front of him. "Phew...im glad that he let me take a bath alone." As I said that I sign and started to undress myself and walk in the tub. "Ahh...that feels nice.." I hummed as I felt the nice hot water.

We were supposed to go in the park earlier but I changed it to 4:00pm so I can so I can watch the sunset.It was already 1:30pm and I'm still in the tub. "Princess your taking so long." Kacchan said at the other side of the door. "Kacchan, please wait I'm almost done!" I got up and wrapped myself in a towel.I opened the door and I look up to see Kacchan. "Sorry if I had took so long...its your turn by the way!" I said as I smiled "oh can I borrow on of your T-shirt? I really like them because they smell exactly like you!" I shouted as I giggle. "Mm..sure I don't mind princess~" Kacchan said as he smirk.

(´。_。`)(´。_。`)(´。_。`)(´。_。`)

Kacchan is driving while I was on the passenger sit.I was looking at the window then spotted a kid."Wait kacchan stop..!" I said while looking at the kid through the window.

"Mm k" Kacchan said and stops the car.I got out of the car and went to the kid. "Hey baby..are you lost..?" I said as i crouches down and looks at the kid. "Yeah..but I don't wanna go back home...can I spend sometime with you ma'am..?" The kid said while smiling at me and then looked down. "Ohh baby...okay I'll let you spend time with me and Kacchan...Kacchan is a kind man so don't worry okay baby." I said as i let the ma'am slide off and just went to the car with the kid in my arm.

"Kacchan the kid wanted to spend time with us..So please let's take him with us..." I said and does a puppy eyes. "Fine I don't mind.Now, stop with the puppy eyes your making hard princess." Kacchan said and I blushed. "Kacchan! A kid is in front of usss!" I said as I looked at you angrily while you were starting the car and started driving. "So? There are so many different ways to suit the word hard in a sentence so the kid won't know." Kacchan said and looks at me then smirk before turning his head back on the road. Ughh kacchan can be like that sometimes.

˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

We enjoyed the moment we share with the child.We brought him new clothes,new toys, and we even brought ice cream with him! And after that we started looking for his mom which was the difficult part.Because, it's been hours since we spend the time with this kid and we don't know if this kid is abandoned or just got lost.Thats what the kid said like 6 hours ago! It's been six hours yet we still can't find the mother of this child. Then I woman tapped on my shoulder.

"Uhm excuse me! That's my child!" The woman said I then turned my body around to face the woman.But that was I bad idea! "MOM!?" I said with pure shock.. "Hey brat.Can you let your filthy hand of my child. "

(´•̥̥̥д•̥̥̥'̀ू๑)‧º·˚(´•̥̥̥д•̥̥̥'̀ू๑)‧º·˚(´•̥̥̥д•̥̥̥'̀ू๑)‧º·˚(´•̥̥̥д•̥̥̥'̀

AHHH IM SO SORRY GUYS! IM SUPPOSED TO POST THIS STORY YESTERDAY HUHUHU BUT I WAS SICK SO I COULD POST YESTERDAY HUHUHU I HOPE Y'ALL UNDERSTAND! SORRY FOR MAKING Y'ALL WAIT! LAB YOU ALL!