♥︎Part 1♥︎ Kiss

Hello my name is Izuku Midoriya and I wasn't born in a rich family...more like the opposite one and worse..my mother is an a abuser..and an addict.

Izuku's Pov:

♡Texting♡
(Weird Asses)

Izuku:
Good morning everyone!

Uraraka:
Hi izuku morning!

Denki:
Morning!

Izuku:
I hope you guys are enjoying the
party!!

Denki:
We are enjoying the party..too
bad not with us..

Uraraka:
Yea,you should leave you're
house and live with me and
Denki!

Izuku:
You guys know that I can't.

♡Texting off♡

I heard loud shouting down stairs.I got up to take a peek then I heard that she was selling me.! I close the door and broke down..i was shedding tears.I ignored the phone rings that my friend has chatting me..then I heard a phone call..i was thinking of ignoring it but curiosity got the best of me.

I picked it up and answered it.

"Izuku are you okay!? You have 89 unread message!?" Uraraka shouted "Yeah! We heard that your mom is selling you! You really need to move in with us!!" Denki shouted while Uraraka hummed in agreement."If you two know that I'm being sold to god who knows.You two better know who was now owning me soon or later." I said. "Your mom is selling you to-"
Denki was cut off by my mom shouting.The shout is getting closer and closer to the door.

Then I heard a bang! I panic and got scared that I started to go to my bed and get under the covers.I shut my eyes close hoping it's just a bad nightmare.When I woke up in still here.

I check my phone to see the time.I overslept the time hits 11:30am.I got to take a shower.

I then put shampoo that is very expensive but still smell absolutely amazing and next a put soap on my body.After that I got out of the shower and got dressed while the towel is still in my head drying it.But I remove the towel and got into the sink to get my blow dryer and dry my hair to turn it into a fluffy bush agian.

I got out of the bathroom and got dresses.I opened my phone to see unknown number in my phone and then I quickly panic that the unknown's number nickname said 'my owner'.but,I click on it to see three unread messages.

♡Texting♡
(My Owner)

My Owner:
Hi pretty omega I'm your
Owner that your mother
have sold you too

I hope I get to see you.But
It's to early to meet each
other because.. If you
Saw me you will be in
Complete shock.

So let's meet at Wednesday
This week.Bye-bye pretty
Omega ♥︎♥︎

♡Texting off♡

My 'owner' seem so nice and gentle..but I can't fully trust him.Just because someone is gentle or nice to you doesn't mean they can't stab you in the back or spread rumors about you without you knowing.

I opened my door to see my mother laying down.I bet she was trying to hit me again but pass out.I left the house and got to Kamanari's house and knocked into the door.

I saw Kamanari opened the door. "Hey!" He greeted me and give me a tight hug that I felt like I'm not gonna last long. I got inside the
house.

"So who is my 'owner' ?" I asked "Oh, it's Bakugou Katsuki." Denki said. "He is the powerful and I mean powerful he can destroy your life in second! But..i don't like him.I like his personal guard more..." Denki said with a red face. I giggled knowing that he has a crush on someone.

"Okay back to what I was saying..he is a dominant Alpha he is powerful then any dominant alpha.He has blonde ash-hair,red blood eyes and his very tall..maybe taller the his dad.."

I got really curious and feel like I have research him.

It's night agian time flies so fast..I left Kamanari house with a goodbye.I opened the door and I saw blood everywhere..i panic and saw a figure with pocket knife, guns and bullets.The figure look at me and smirked.

He turned around and smirked. It was dark so I couldn't see him."I guess is a bit early but I did give you a little gift for my omega" he said as he walk closer and closer to me as  I walk backwards but once I felt that there is a wall behind me a panic more.."Oh don't be scared I'm not gonna hurt you.." The tall man said. He give me a loving kiss that I felt like I'm gonna melt into the kiss.I felt a drool rolled down to the side of my mouth and the kiss turned into a hot make out. After a few minutes he pulled I away..i want to wiper and kiss him more but I hold back. "Don't worry omega we can to this if we met.By the way..you smell like vanilla chocolate." He said as he lick his lips. "Bye bye omega we will meet again in Wednesday!" The man said as he jump out of the window.I feel like that's was very familiar of him..

"Now how am I gonna pay the bills!?" I shouted. "Guess I'm gonna find a job." I mumbled.I got into the room with full of surprise.It was clean and rich.Buy when I look at the bed..it was full of gifts!When I saw a piece of paper laying down to my counter table I picked in up and read.

♡Letter♡

Dear Izuku:

I hope you enjoyed the gifts a bought you Omega. Some of those cause millions so please take good care of it.I also gave you a 5 million dollar cash and by the way your a good kisser..anyways I love you

Your owner♥︎♥︎

♡Letter off♡

I'm sorry..5 MILLION DOLLAR..where did he get this amount of money!?? But let's not think of that.

I got into my bed and opened the gifts I was so surprise he gave me a necklaces,diamond rings,iPhone 13 pro max, and a maid dress!?
I was surprised at the gifts but what is shocking is a maid dress!?

To be continued..
That took half an hour but I try and post again!!