♥︎Part 2♥︎ Necklace

Preview;

I got into my bed and opened the gifts I was so surprise he gave me a necklaces,diamond rings,iPhone 13 pro max, and a maid dress!?
I was surprised at the gifts but what is shocking is a maid dress!?

End of preview.

I'm so confused what am I gonna do with a maid dress I'm not wearing it.Its fine I guess.
I got into my closet and got dressed.

The outfit:

I guess this is okay

I guess this is okay..i got up out of my bed and went outside for groceries and medicine for me.I got bought some groceries an then went into the omega shop. I bought two bucket of heat pills,6 scent blocks and some nesting supplies.I payed it with the money that my owner gave me.It was ¥80,000 (617.50 dollars in US)

I check my phone for the date.. Luckily it's still Sunday so two more days and I'm meeting someone..Wait..i should buy some clothes.

I got up and walked into the mall again to buy some clothes.I didn't bought so much expensive stuff.I think it's okay.

I got out of the store and starts walking home in was only 1 hour and 30 minutes walk so it's no big deal for me to save up money.But as soon as I felt like someone is stalking me..which it's creepy.I turned around to see no one there.So I got myself to believe that it was just my guts giving me a bad feeling.As soon as I'm almost home like 40 minutes more until I got home but I heard a two dings on my phone then stop to get my phone in my bag sense my clothes has no pocket.

I then started walking again while looking through my phone to see who it was and it was my..owner?

Texting
(My owner)

My owner:
You look magnificent in
the clothes I gave you
♥︎

Sent a photo
(It's izuku walking)

♡Texting off♡

I felt like my whole life turned into a whole living nightmare!??I then run to go to my house faster.(I bet Izuku run faster then sonic.) I got home and lock the door.I then walk into my room to change then I saw..more gifts? I got into my bed and saw another letter the exact same letter from before.I opened it and read it.

♡Letter♡

Dear Izuku

I bought more gifts for my omega I hope you enjoy it.I left you few of my T-shirt so you can try them on or put them on your nest to give your omega more comfort in your heat.I bought more expensive jewelry but I hope you wear the purple and red necklace one.

Your owner

♡Letter off♡

I knew it..same exact hand writing. I got to open the small present to see a purple and red necklace same as the letter describe it.I wear it to see if it looks good on me. The necklace has a 'K' on the middle of the necklace. I opened the rest of the gifts which I'm really happy! I grabbed my phone to text my owner to thank him.

♡Texting♡
(My Owner)

Izuku:
Thank you for the gifts
you gave me!I'm really
happy that you got me
gifts!

My owner:
Did you wear the neck-
lace i gave you?

Izuku:
Yeah!it's really pretty
but you don't have to
give it to me!

My owner:
Can you take a picture
Of it while you wearing
It? I wanna see your
beautiful face.

Izuku:
Sent a photo
(It's was izuku wearing the necklace)

My owner:
You look beautiful.

Izuku:
Thank you!But it's already
7:00pm.I haven't take a bathe
yet and dinner to.We can
talk more tomorrow.Bye!

My Owner:
Bye have a great
sleep princess.

♡Texting off♡

I blushed as he called me princess.My heart is beating so fast and so loud that I felt like the whole world heard it.I sit up and got out of bed to get ready with dinner then I'll bathe.

I cook some cook riced,egg and some ramen.When im done I got up and cleaned my dish.After that I got into my closet to get some clothes..then I saw my owners t-shirts and I got one and went into the bathroom to take a bathe.

I then dry my self and got into my clothes.

I got into my bed and slept like a baby.the oversized t-shirt was big.It went into my knees.Is my owner that big and tall?mm oh well..

(I'M GONNA END IT HERE)
Y'ALL DON'T WORRY I'LL POST MORE PARTS!!