♥︎Part 6♥︎ Information

Preview:

He then continued giving me kisses...but then he put his hands on my waist and slowly sliding his hands under my shirt.He then got shock on my body..i mean who wouldn't be shock!I a man and had a hourglass body!

End of Preview:

Katsuki's Pov

Woah..His body is perfect.I then began to explore his torso,up to his chest down to his waist.I was shock and also mesmerized.I was about to fuck him but seems like he stop me. "Kacchan..im not ready.Please don't continue." Said as if his scared.'Weird' I think but I quickly understand and got my hands of him.

(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)(ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

That was a yesterday.I was still weird at of why he was scared of doing it.My courisity took over me and I started digging information about Izuku.

I was with raged but I can't just kill his mom

I was with raged but I can't just kill his mom.Even tho he hates his mom I still need permission.It was still 6:46am and Izuku is still sleeping in my chest.'What would I cook for breakfast?' I think and I decided I would cook pancakes,eggs and bacon.I was in deep thoughts until something is moving around my chest.I look down to see Izuku waking up. "Kacchan..Good morning.." He said. And oh my fucking God his voice got I little pitcher and almost sound like a child and look like a dazzled child."Mornin' izuku~" I cooed."What's for breakfast..?I'm hungry.." He said in a sad voice. "I'm thinking pancakes., eggs and bacon." I said and rose my eyebrows to him to see if it's okay for him."Can I have plain pancakes with no toppings but only syrup..?" He said. "Okay izuku~" I said and kissed his forehead and cheeks which made his eyes closed.I got up and carried him bridal style while going to the kitchen.

I got both to the dining room but not the one with the long table and many chairs.It was the other one next to the bathroom.It comes with a kitchen so it's close to cook.I then put izuku to one of the five chairs and after that he put his arms up to the table and rest his head thru his hands.I chuckled on how cute he is his.I then started cooking while izuku stayed asleep In the table.

"Izuku,wake up.." I said in a pleasing way. He started to stir awake. "Mmm..." He said as he rubbed his eyes and yawned like a baby.It was cute, he look like a dazzled child.I prepared the pancakes right in front of him and put syrup in it.I then grab a bowl of strawberries and berries.I didn't put them in because maybe he wanted it in a seperate way.

"Cmon you can eat now." I said. "Mmm..Say ahh" He then said I should open my mouth,I them opened my mouth and got a taste of plane pancakes. "Mm..delicious" I said while looking into him."I'll get the eggs and bacon" I said walking into the counter to get the cooked eggs and bacon in one big plate. It has 4 eggs and 6 bacon's. We both dig in and started to enjoy the food.After,that izuku help me cleaned the table and dishes.I didn't agree to let him clean anything but he instite.

"Izuku,let's go.Let the maids do it." I said as he finished half the dishes in the sink. "Okay!" He said and he sprinted at me and started walking next to me.We got into the room nd started preparing our clothes.While izuku was preparing the clothes I prepared the bath for him to bath in."Izuku it's done you can bath now." I shouted while leaving the bathroom for him to bathe.After a 15 minutes he shouted from the other door. "KACCHAN!" Izuku shouted. "YEAH?" I shouted in reply. "CAN YOU GRAB MY CLOTHES FROM THE BED I FORGOT THEM." He shouted agian.I got up and grab his clothes and walked up into bathroom door and knocked 3 times. "Izuku here's you're clothes. " I said.I then heard a creak.I step back for the door to open I little.Izuku's head pop out of the door and grab the clothes in my hand saying thank you before going back in.

(。>﹏<。)(。>﹏<。)(。>﹏<。)(。>﹏<。)(。>﹏<。)

It was already 30 minutes yet his still not done.I got up and went into the bathroom and knocked on the door 3 times."Izuku! Are you done?" I said."Yeah just a minute and I'm done!" He said and I nodded.He got out of the bathroom and gosh he looks...sexy.

Izuku clothes.

"You look gorgeous my omega.." I cooed while grabbing his waist and snaked my hands every where in his body. "Uhh kacchan, it's you're turn" Izuku said as he grab my hands and lightly push it backwards.

(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)(ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

To be continue~~~~~
OMGG I HAVEN'T POSTED FOR SO LONGGG IM SORRY IF YALLL WAITEDDDD!!!