"Remember when we were at subway. You said you would give me it on the weekend. Well looky here. Its the weekend. Now get to dancing!"  

I put my Chris brown cd in. It was a personal one I made for me. Its every single freaky song He's made. Hay loves his freaky songs. It gets her in the mood I guess.

"Im only doing one."

" Okay, Ill accept 3 I mean I want 5 but I guess 3 is enough"

"I said 1"

"No, your thinking 3"

"You know shut up. Before I don't do none."

I smirked pressing play. Sweet love came on first.

She swayed her hips first dancing in front of me. Then she bent it over I immediately smacked her ass. She came over and started grinding. She did that to Beg for it and 2012. Making me horny with each move.

In the middle of 2012 I pulled her close, kissing her. I started to take her shirt off but she hit me. Turning the music off.

"What was that for"

"One I told you Im on my fucking period. Two I'm starting to think our relationship is based off of sex."

"Why do you think that?"

"Every time I come over we always to something sexual. I want you to prove to me that you can go a week with out sexual touching. If you do, Ill give you more than a lap dance. Ill become your sex slave for a day. Thats only if you make it through."

"So I can still kiss you and hug you?"

"Yep."

Man, this is gone be easy. "Fine deal." 

Just then her phone rang. I tried seeing the name but she immediately picked up.

"What do you want.... Im not ya babe... Dontae what do you want." I smirked, lil man trying hard. I remember when I was like that. It took her nearly a whole 6 months to say yes to a date.

.::FlashBack::.

Beginning to middle of Freshman year:

1st day of school.

"Aye Ray and Prince. Look at that chick over there." It was this beautiful latin. I couldn't help but stare.

"Man, mami is fine" Prince said.

"To bad you'll never get her." We chuckled. Thats when these 4 girls walked by.

"Look"

"at"

"dat"

"ass" We said in unison.

"She got cake for days!" Ray said She turned around. Something about her was just so perfect.

"This one is mine." I walked towards here.

"He bouta get rejected" Prince and Ray chuckled.

"Hello beautiful. My names Trey. You can call me Roc. Cause Ill Roc yo world. Whats yours?

She mugged me. She stared in my eyes. I just wanted to kiss her right then and there. "Haley. You can call me Hay."

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." She chuckled. Her girls smirked.

"Haha, so what do you want? Looking for some easy P?" She said popping the P.

"Nah ma, see it aint even like that. I want to take you on a date."

She chuckled. "Your cute. But no." She walked away but I grabbed her arm.

"Im not letting you go until you say Yes. C'mon ma, I don't bite." She snatched her arm.