What's on the Manuscript?

Nightmare asked as Starlight was staring at a paper. Based on its length, it wasn't filled with much detail.

Starlight simply glanced at her, before returning her gaze to the very clearly, parchment.

It was silent. Danielle was on the Danielle Planet, Sophia was out running, and Scarlet was at the Police Station attending something. This was unusual behavior, even for Starlight, she hadn't spent more than an hour in her lab today as she would normally spend all day down there as a norm. A solid minute of silence later, Starlight finally asked, "Shouldn't you be with Karma?"

"Maybe, maybe not." She smirked, a light blush appearing on her cheeks just thinking about the demon.

Starlight looked up at the demon, her face slowly contorting into disgust. "Get your head out of the fucking gutter Nightmare, my God."

Nightmare just smirked. "You wish."

Starlight just rolled her eyes, preventing Nightmare even a glance at her parchment.

"So you're going to tell me what's so important for you to stare at for hours at a time?" She questioned.

Starlight shot her a warning glare.

Nightmare took a step away from her, whether or not you get scared easily, Starlight always seems to find a way to intimidate even the strongest of people. Being a demon, Nightmare doesn't get scared easily, but Starlight has always been something else to her. Then there's what happens when Starlight gets mad... it's so familiar to the demon, yet... she can never put her finger on it. She leaned back against the air in front of Starlight, trying to see if she couldn't see the words through the parchment but there was nothing. "I would leave you alone at this point but I can't annoy Danielle or Scarlet since they're at meetings."

"Annoy your boyfriend." Starlight replied, her gaze returning to the parchment.

"Nah."

A scowl crossed Starlight's face as she pulled the parchment closer, appearing to be inspecting it.

"Will you let me see it yet?"

"You're testing my patience, demon." Starlight warned as a dark aura formed around her. Not to mention her usage of Nightmare's presence. It's like she has a name for everyone whenever she gets pissed off.

"Yep, got it. I'm going to Hell." She summoned a pentagram and left.

Starlight rolled her eyes, looking down at the title of the parchment. In neat cursive, the title was written:

The Hurt Incantation