Prologue

Jeon Jungkook
    Jeon Jungkook is the son of jeon somi and jeon Taemin. Jungkook was married to yuna it wasn't an arranged marriage but love marriage at least that was what kook thought,kook met yuna on the day yuna ex boyfriend broke up with her they became friends then kook later asked her out, after 1year relationship they got married when kook was just 20 and yuna was nineteen years because yuna was pregnant, yuna wanted to abort the child because she just started pushing her career as a model but kook refused and after so many pleads yuna kept the child.
   After the birth of jeon euni, yuna changed she became rude wicked and careless she barely comes back home, for 2years and 3months she didn't care about euni one day she came back to a party drunk and had sex with Jungkook who just came back from hobi birthday party and was also drank. After two weeks she found out she was pregnant with Jungkook child she went livid but after enough plead from Jungkook she kept the child.the very day Lia was born yuna she left the hospital leaving a letter and an already signed divorce papers for kook saying that her ex boyfriend came back and that she was never in love with kook and she has ran away with her ex boyfriend. Kook later signed the divorce papers with an heartbroken heart,he loved yuna so much he was hurt and promise never to fall in love again.

Kim taehyung
   Kim taehyung is the son of Kim Juni and Kim Minho,a very kind, loving and caring boy,he attended he class reunion and was drugged and raped by an unknown man,he later found out he was pregnant,he decided to keep the child and his parents and friends supported him in everything he build up his own fashion designer company,and was known as one of the best fashion designer in the country Kim taehyung greatest blessings is his son Kim Hansoo. 

Thanks for reading ❤️
Incase of any mistake am sorry.
Thanks for reading.
Please vote and comments.